Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Zombie Sound

Hello,

This is Jason Ruch, the owner of Audio Zombie. Brian messaged me on Facebook with the link to this thread.What I read about your experience really bothers me! I am sorry that you have ordered stuff from us and have not received it. This is not right and I want to fix it. I had lots issues this past year with a few people whom I hired to handle the cd orders, website and marketing. They are no longer employed with me. I pride myself on customer service and anyone who has hired us for custom audio and those who have ordered cds from me have been very pleased. This really bothers me that your experience was less than perfect! It was always expected from my employees that the cds ship the same day. I am not sure what happened. I am not even sure if I received payment, not to say you did not pay, I had a real theft problem among other problems and thats why I fired everyone. I WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!! It turns my stomach that you had a bad experience. My email address as well as our Paypal address is audiozombiesound@gmail.com

Please email me your address and I will ship you out our whole catalog right away. Once again, I am really sorry that you had a bad experience.

Jason

Comment

Atmospheric Tracks / Sound Effects

Please check out Audiozombiesound.com for unique atmospheric audio as well as sound effects and music. We have sound libraries and also create custom sounds. We have a growing list of clients from the film industry, walk-through attractions, animatronic companies and other clients that come back constantly for special sound needs. We are proud to serve the industry with high quality, unique audio. Some of our libraries are made without the use of keyboards where the audio is organically done on a sound stage. It is a Hollywood approach to sound design. The methods I use are strange and the product is very creepy. More like what you hear in movies rather than a simulated orchestra from synths. I am currently working on a new cd that is our creepiest to date. We will be debuting it at Bizarre AC in Atlantic City, NJ in June.

Thanks Everyone!
      JR

Comment

Originally posted by mrfoos View Post
        FYI,

You guys might want to take Audio Zombie off your list of potential vendors. I paid (via paypal) for two orders after seeing this forum post but they aren't responding to the orders, their own website contact form, and emails directly to their contact email info@audiozombiesound.com are bouncing. They are MIA.

However, Adam at POISON PROPS responded and shipped same day. Can't wait to get those!
        Hello,

This is Jason Ruch, the owner of Audio Zombie. Brian messaged me on Facebook with the link to this thread.What I read about your experience really bothers me! I am sorry that you have ordered stuff from us and have not received it. This is not right and I want to fix it. I had lots issues this past year with a few people whom I hired to handle the cd orders, website and marketing. They are no longer employed with me. I pride myself on customer service and anyone who has hired us for custom audio and those who have ordered cds from me have been very pleased. This really bothers me that your experience was less than perfect! It was always expected from my employees that the cds ship the same day. I am not sure what happened. I am not even sure if I received payment, not to say you did not pay, I had a real theft problem among other problems and thats why I fired everyone. I WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!! It turns my stomach that you had a bad experience. My email address as well as our Paypal address is audiozombiesound@gmail.com

Please email me your address and I will ship you out our whole catalog right away. Once again, I am really sorry that you had a bad experience.

Jason

Comment

UPDATE:

I received my CDs today from Audio Zombie, and the CDs look and sound very professional. So while there might have been a communication breakdown, I still received the CDs. 100% satisfied. Sorry to have hijacked the thread... it was not my intention. I was merely motivated to buy based on the recommendations here.

Hey Jason, I would just make two friendly recommendations / feedback.

#1. You have a contact form on the website. I'd make sure it goes to someone who will respond.
          #2. When paypal sent the confirmation email of the order, it says the seller's contact is "Mechant: Audio Zombie info@audiozombiesound.com". I cut and pasted that. So if that isn't correct whatever setting it is, should probably be fixed.

But, like I said I got the two CDs now so I have no complaints. Thank you Jason. And thank you guys for the recommendations!

Comment

Great News

So great to hear! I will be looking into fixing everything that was set up from a few who no longer work at my shop. I appreciate the heads up and the positive feedback. I am also happy that you are enjoying the cds. I have a few new ones in the works.

keep in touch!
            Jason

Comment

been to your site.. Do you have samples to listen to. Not sure what Im buying if I cant hear it.

Stew

Comment

Audio Samples

http://www.audiozombiesound.com/#!audio-samples/c6lv

Comment

Working...
                X