Grave yard skulls routines needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grave yard skulls routines needed

I have been out of haunting for about ten years. We now have a building to use. I bought four gys skulls but never got around to buying any of the routines for the skulls. It appears as grave yard skulls may be out of business now. Does any one have any of the programs that they can pass along to me or want to sell. For individual skulls or multiple skull routines. Or can anyone point me in a direction to make my own. Thank you
    Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. If it is you can move it

I believe you are correct about GYS being out of business. On a different site you might want to search for Bob Robertson, he was one of the owners. He came up with most of the songs and routines. Not sure if they are available, but it would be great if there were programs out there. I do know one Skull maker(real top end, expensive) has routines available for their skulls, but not sure past that. Like you I own a few skulls and have done nothing with them. I like the build part better than the programming part.

Good luck to you

Comment

Nightfrights

Check out Nightfrights.net Mike has 8 different routines.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Thank you for the replies. So will any routine work that is vsa based? I do not do the programing stuff either. I am hands on with the building. Computers and me do not get along

Comment

Hello, Bob Robertson here.

I did get an email from the first poster here on this thread and responded to him. It is true that Graveyardskulls is out of business, but I am around to help anyone who purchased skulls from there and needs technical help with them. I did make all the routines you saw on that site and I do sell them. I am also available to create custom routines for anyone who has an idea of what they want and how many skulls it will involve no matter whose skull you purchased.

Here are a couple links showing the routines that I am selling as 'Stock' Routines. These are ones that I have already made and all I need to do is customize them to work with your specific servo settings for your skull or skulls.

http://halloweenbobshaunt.com/Quartet

http://halloweenbobshaunt.com/routines

My number and email for anyone who needs help with their skull or skulls, or anyone who would like to purchase routines is on those pages.

Thank you.

By the way, what website did you find my info on? can you post a link?

Bob
          Living as if every day were Halloween!
          http://sindyskinless.com

Comment

thank you

Thank you Halloween Bob. As soon as I dig my skulls out I will give you a call. It is great to see you are still helping people with a great prop

Comment

Working...
            X