Article about photos in a Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article about photos in a Haunted House

Check it out. Almost makes me want to put this in our haunts!!

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/130/A-...-Stop-Laughing

Anybody have some good similar type photos in their haunts?

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

What is the scare?
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

I heard it's a fake train coming at you with an airhorn at the end of a blacked out maze, not sure if that's right though.

Comment

Guess we need someone who's been to Niagara Falls!!!
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

In Clinton, iowa ,many years ago..

The Clinton JCs had a phoney train coming right at the customers as they left the haunt. A powerfull spot light mounted high was the main item they had to use. This was still a terrifying experience because as they were leaving they were told to "Be careful on the tracks."
          I think the reason this worked so well will be financially out of reach for most other haunts.
          The JCs had the haunt inside of the old Clinton train station! Complete with real train tracks right out the door!
          So they are carefully walking, looking down, negotiating the old tracks, concentrating on trying to not trip ,pretty well distracted, then,"Here it comes!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

our building

Had a real train track that had several trains that would pass through and would honk there horn as it passed the building to warn people down at the next crossing! This didn't get every group but I followed many out several times and seen the bright light from the diesel engine ans the sound of the train rolling down the tracks and many patrons literally come Unglued when they blared the whistle! Not to mention the building had an actual haunting from an actual worker who worked for the cement company that was the prior business in that building! Lots of free scares for ya folks! The worker had been killed in a bad accident and when we first rented the building a mangled ans twisted cement truck sat outside! I asked them to remove it! It was just too real! And out of respect for the family! True story!
            Damon
            www.frightmasters.weebly.com
            Damon Carson

Comment

Not as good as the original, but these are the ones we took this year with a set up I built. The scare was a pneumatic truck front scare. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1151101...7640124142716/
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Are they really saying that that is the scariest haunted attraction in the world? In canada?

Jake

Comment

"Scariet?" "Best? Mere words again.

Sort of like the best song ever written, the best movie ever made, the best book or poem ever written..?
                  Just maybe there could be a difference of opinion on such things,just maybe?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Instead of making a semi..

I took sheet metal and a bed frame and made a tour bus, just the front end, painted it detailed , mostly silver with seperate tires, then I displayed it in front of Ravens Grin so as people turned the corner two blocks away it looked like a bus was now parked at my house. Since it is a dead end street with no neightbors, it HAS to be bringing a whole busload here to see my house!
                    Many years later my Tavern neighbor left his old school bus in the parking lot and it cost me business, some showed up, saw his bus , assumed we were real busy , then just drove off.
                    Why did the tavern have a shool bus? A few times a year he would load up a bus full of his customers and drive them around one afternoon , stopping at other taverns around the county.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
                      Not as good as the original, but these are the ones we took this year with a set up I built. The scare was a pneumatic truck front scare. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1151101...7640124142716/
                      What software or program do you guys use to capture the photos?
                      Brandon Treadway
                      Owner & Creative Director | Treadway Events
                      www.TreadwayEvents.com
                      Portland, Oregon

Comment

Ive been there.. It's a good one that's for sure( i travel a lot and if there's a haunt i go). when i was there they had a wall grate with an actor holding circular saw waving it at our feet when the pic was taken.. that's been eight years ago, so they might have changed it..

Comment

www.picsolve.biz
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                          X