Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As A Haunter, What Is Your Biggest Disappointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As A Haunter, What Is Your Biggest Disappointment?

Mine has always been and will probably always be the fact that I thought at the beginning of my place (Ravens Grin Inn) that there would be numerous others within 20 miles of here who also would be found to have the Halloween enthusiasm to Want to Do those OCtober things, like.. Haunt a House, entertain people, have this peculair fun we all enjoy and the energy and desire to keep doing it more than for just one hour every October .
    What it all comes down to is , I guess, I'm not "Normal" (Thereby none of you reading this aren't either!)
    Afterall scaring someone by any method, by playing the Monster or just acting odd or teling them a ghost story, are really not fully acceptable behaviors to the" polite" segments of our society . I have always thought we are also in competition with organized religion, after all they are trying to scare people into behaving correctly, ALL OF THE TIME! HAHAHAH!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

whos that guy standing next to that warfield tomb. look hes wearing a black cape. wait a sec is that jim from high school?

Comment

That I'm not allowed to buy a Mini-Donut Machine...
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
      X