Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunt Vendors - Lets start spilling the beans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Vendors - Lets start spilling the beans!

What are you bringing to the show. I know it use to be a bad idea to say something prior to the show but actually now most buyers want to know well in advance. Additionally there isn't enough time to copy something not at this stage of the game.

So tell us show us what do you have!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

New Stuff From FrightProps

We have over 50 new products we are debuting at Transworld this year - we have been very, very busy!
    Still working night and day getting the catalog ready to go to press on Monday (over 128 pages this year).
    After that's out the door we will start unveiling the new products here and elsewhere on the web.

I'm really excited about a few things so I'll give you a sneak peak of one of my favorite categories... new head turning Talking Skulls and the Demon, Frankenstein, and Steam Punk skulls!

talking_skulls_2014.jpg

Doug.
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Way to go Doug!

And Doug is being way too modest! Wicked Farmer got a burr up his butt a few years back with an ordering problem (glitch in catalog ordering) and raised a stink with the old glitch. Well Doug has fixed that and went above and beyond in customer service and I'll say this LOUD AND CLEAR ...CUSTOMER SERVICE.IS HUGE. Now even more technical info right in your hands and online "how to"! Now; he has that Wicked Farmer helping proof read his catalog before it goes to print! Had no idea that was headed my way. Got a email from Doug last week remembering how "good I was" at finding errors and asked help in proofing. And WOW! Is there a lot of new stuff. Well the skulls page might be Doug's favorite....but the other stuff....lets just say there will be a lot of "Hey we need that!" by his booth all day long.

I made public years ago you could 'almost" outfit an entire haunt with just Frightprops stuff. Well, when you see theNEW catalog at the show you will understand! I can't divulge any more than that. JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET A CATALOG AT ST. LOUIS! And dont bother to PM me either for details...aint happening. Sorry Phatman...goes for you too.

Doug had no idea I was going to post this. Just like I had no idea he was going to have me proof his catalog. Just a little friendly "surprise" payback.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

We are coming to the show but we haven't even started to build ANYTHING and I don't think we'll be able to build a booth for the show until about 10 days prior to the show thanks to the Darkness tour. Darn! We'll do what we always do and build something like almost over night! LOL

Its all we know. LOL

What are we bringing... NEW CGI FX. Here is what I'm interested in ... helping all your haunts get really awesome Hollywood quality FX that scare your guests. We'll have several items all wrapped up as DVD. Each DVD will cost $99.00 each.

Each DVD will include several FX on each one and each one will have a different theme like pre-show portraits, to scary hallway fx and much more.

I'm going to start uploading some to youtube and showcasing them for you.

So basically for around $1500 you can buy about 50 HIGH END CG FX if you bought every single DVD.

See you at the show.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

You can't miss us

Well be sure and stop by our booth 1204 and pick up a catalog. and the first 1000 people will get a Gore Galore toe tag. Tag design created by chad savage of sinister visions. thanks chad.

Honestly,
          I don't know how we did it but we have an unGODly amount of new products this year.

several new Actormatronics from "Skulliath" a giant skull hanging 11' in the air capable of grabbing customers and trying to eat them. which you can see at our booth and at the Darkness tour.
          to the crocosaurus, plant monster and others.

a huge NEW line of Animations called Death Machines that feature giant drills, giant claws, another gimble system, and the Venus Man trap which you can ONLY experience at the Darkness tour.

A giant costume called Netherspawn which can also be used as a simple gimble animation

and an entire line of costume components that allow you to mix and match components to create your OWN costume. this will take any of the parts of the DOOM panzer, dr trauma plus tons of new parts and allows you to mix and match them.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the show, and please let us know what you think of our new products.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-01-2014, 07:23 AM.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

We're going to have a whole new look this year! Here's two sneak peaks of our new facade topper/photo ops! They weigh in at around 15lbs and are HUGE. You may remember last years giant skull, we made some minor improvements here and there and then created this insanely detailed zombie head! Our site is getting updated and will have a new option to create your own zombie/skull by adding details and even your haunt name or logo on the forehead! We'll have both at the show as well as a whole crew of new items! www.DecimatedDesigns.com will be updated over the next couple of weeks so keep checking it out

image.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a new CGI FX this is a very simple one meant to simply scare guest in hallways.
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Also! We'll be the vendor for IWATA Airbrushes and Accessories at the show, and we will have PLENTY at the show and ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING when ordered online! Decimated Designs Booth 1434

image.jpg

Comment

Skinned Lab Chimp

Here's another new item we will be debuting at Transword that was sculpted here at FrightProps, Skinned Lab Chimp.

Skinned_Lab_Chimp.jpg

You can pre-order now but they won't be shipping until the summer.

Doug.
                  www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                  [Google+] [YouTube]
                  [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

New

5 new colors of FRIGHTLITES....Booth 505

Comment

Poison Props 2014 CATALOG

Here is PoisonProps 2014 Catalog link.