taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxidermy

I'm looking for some animals for props in my haunt if anyone can direct me to a cheap place to get taxidermy thanks in advance. I'm doing local ads on craigslist TEXT ME AT 9373715799 ANYTIME!!!
    Last edited by dreadland; 03-04-2014, 02:15 PM.

Taxidermy Forms

We have about 75 taxidermy forms that we aren't using if you are interested. Some VERY large some small and also half animal body forms. THEY ARE JUST THE FORMS and not with fur on them.

Comment

I will be passing through Memphis in 2 weeks and would be interested in them. May have some other prop in future years to trade as well. email me at millersthrillers@yahoo.com

Comment

We actually carry a fair amount of fake taxidermy - may end up being cheaper/easier than seeking out the real thing. Otherwise, according to our Scott (who is actually a taxidermist), the best place for you to look is estate sales. Otherwise you'll spend quite the pretty penny. Here's the link to our animal props - the bulls head, deers head, boars head, and bears head can all be purchased separately or we can send them to you pre-mounted on wooden plaques.

http://www.frightprops.com/foam-fill...s/animals.html

-Drew
        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
        [Google+] [YouTube]
        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X