Feedback on an open field themeing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on an open field themeing?

We plan on incorporating zombies in our theme this year and have an opened baseball field area where patrons will be passing by as they walk from 1 wooded trail towards the second wooded trail. We are thinking of ways to utilized this field to make it look detailed then just an open area. We were thinking on adding green, blue flood lights along with low lying fog along with some static props and some facade store fronts to create a "Thriller" type atmosphere with some chicken wire ghosts. Its all about the details. What is your feedback.

One thing that comes to mind is if you could utilize it as a giant distraction on one side of the path for guests to ooh and ahh at, you could get some amazing scares from the other side of the path.

I love your idea to build up storefronts for it; I think it's all just a question of cost and benefit. You probably don't want to put too much effort into a scene like this that guests would observe from afar if you could use that same capital to give them something up-close that they can walk through. Not saying don't do it by any means, just don't spend half your budget on it! The chicken wire ghosts I think would be amazing for this area, I can see it all together in my head and it looks incredible!

Best of luck!

-Collin
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Thanks I agree not spending all of the capital on a distance spot but we have scaffolding that we can use and just plywood on front with some painted store fronts for the facade. The chicken wire and cheese cloths aren't too costly and some green,blue floodlights and fog machine should be inexpensive but you got my idea it will look like the "Thriller video" and will get the ohh ahh people looking expecting something to happen and we can either have a skit happen here and someone come up from behind or no skit and someone come up from behind.

Comment

Working...
      X