Pro Cobweb gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Cobweb gun

I have a Cob Webber gun that I purchased last year for sale. This think works great and cover an area really fast. I paid over 300.00 for it new.. I am asking 175.00 plus shipping. I will also include all the glue sticks I have left. You can go on the hauntworld suppies and look at the price new. this is all metal very heavy duty.
    Attached Files

Bump up

bump up.. STill for sale... If you are ever going to webs... you will love this tool. fast and easy

Comment

brand?

Who makes it?
      Joe Phillips
      The Shallow Grave
      Winter Haven FL
      http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

I bought it from this site... Hauntedhousesupplies.com... new price is 319.00... glue is 20.00 a 1lbs. i got about 2 lbs left

Comment

interested

I am interested but skeptical. Maybe I am an idiot but I have had a horrible time with the other web guns. is $175 the best you can do?
          Joe Phillips
          The Shallow Grave
          Winter Haven FL
          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

that is the way I was.. .always having trouble.. or taking so long to cob web something.. that is why I bought this one... they use to have a video showing it in use.. and that is what sold me... i was scare to pay that much and it not work good... i am telling you ... it is the bomb.. .it does shoot webs 30 feet away and covers an area fast...

With that said... that is the lowest I can take... unsually stuff goes for half of the new price... remember I got over 40 dollars worth of glue to go with it.

Thanks for the interested

let me know if you want it

Comment

Pm me and I will take the web gun and glue sticks for the $175.00

Comment

pm sent. thanks

Comment

Sold sold

WEb Gun is Sold... Thanks

Comment

So who did you sell it to!!

I get home from work and find this message

you can have it. yes I take PayPal. with shipping it will be 195.00 shipped anywhere in the US. if that is okay, send payment to geoff.percival@yahoo.com. once I receive payment I will ship it with a tracking number. thanks

I then see that there is a second message that says

Sorry the Web gun is sold...

So what gives!!

Comment

Sorry didn't hear back from you like the others, So I took it that you wasn't interested or changed you mind like the others. So I took the first one that sent payment... Didn't want to loose another sale just cause someone waited two days then try to talk me down. When this other person asked for it and they already bought from me and pay fast. I sold it... you get allot of people saying they want something, then never pay...You got to take the first payment. I gave you over 12 hours to respond and i even checked your profile to see if you ever signed on after I sent you that PM and you did but didn't reply.. So that told me that you didn't want it or was still thinking about it.

Comment

Its not a big deal but the proper thing would have been to send an e-mail and ask if I was going to buy it before your sold it out from under me. Yes I did go to the site in the morning before I went to work. I did not have time to sign onto pay pal and send you the money at that time. I did not know I had to check in with you within 12 hours our I would loose the sale. You had it for sale for 4 weeks I guess another 12 hours would have been to long to wait. I guess you have a lot of life lessons to learn. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X