I am so disappointed in Frightprops. LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so disappointed in Frightprops. LOL

I just received a lost shipment of stuff I ordered from Frightprops, and I was so disappointed when I got to the bottom of the box. No there was nothing wrong with the items I had ordered, but in the bottom of the box Frightprops always places a copy of their catalog, a 2013 catalog. Dam it I was wishing for a 2014 copy. Thanks Doug I guess I will have to wait for Transworld to get my copy of the 2014 catalog. LOL Keep up the good work Doug

P.S. Thanks for the catalog.
    Phatman

Personally, I always look forward to the complimentary fake roaches that I always find in their packages. It is the little things that count.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
      Personally, I always look forward to the complimentary fake roaches that I always find in their packages. It is the little things that count.
      Agreed! I always look for the lil' roach in my shipment, it's like finding the prize in a box of cereal!

Comment

I always hide the roaches in my office for the ladies to find randomly. Most of the time they multiply in the copier and end up in obscure places
        Patrick Barberry
        www.legendsofthefog.com
        sigpic

Comment

Oh man! I got real bummed for a minute until I clicked this thread. We just sent the new catalog off to press and will have it available at Transworld.

When I drove out to St. Louis last year, I scattered fake roaches in every single restaurant and at every single gas station I stopped at. Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

-Drew
          www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
          [Google+] [YouTube]
          [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

roaches...

There is something wrong with this group. Looking forward to roaches in a box like a cereal box prize....and leaving them at restraunts....some disturbed people hang out here.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Sorry Doug for making your heart skip a beat, but I was looking forward to the new catalog. I will say I did just get a bunch of mask and there was about 8 real big spiders in the boxes. See you and your new catalog in St Louis. Thanks for the great service as always.
              Phatman

Comment

More roaches!

I love those little roaches! You will find those and fake spiders all over the Big T Productions workshop, and my office has them everywhere. Visitors always freak when they run across them!
                Travis "Big T" Russell
                President
                Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Gifts..

I always enjoy receiving the micro double-ended screwdrivers!! Score!

Comment

Score!

Originally posted by craigsrobotics View Post
                    I always enjoy receiving the micro double-ended screwdrivers!! Score!
                    Yes - those buggers come in handier than the included bugs. (not that I ever left a roach around for the wife to find)

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                    X