TransWorld Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransWorld Events

First this year is the hardest I have year I have ever had trying to get away with tour season for my company being crazy and new events I am working on but I will say man oh man what full plate I have and with that I want to encourage everyone to enjoy everything TransWorld has to offer. From Larry's Darkness tour, to Ben's the Price of Fright, The City Museum, The Insane Shane Party and everything in between everyone has something for everyone from learning to just having a fun filled evening. Atrox and Disturbia will again have the celebrity booth for everyone to enjoy so they can see some of their favorite horror Icons. Honestly I don't know why Paul and I do this we are the ONLY vendors there that spends an insane amount of money and we have nothing to sell and have no way of asking for our money back lol. Well I take that back I know why we do this it's a way of sharing with the industry the love and respect we have for you guys and a way of helping promote TransWorld all on our dime and I don't know one other vendor there that would do that without getting some major bucks back LOL. We are paid by the many thank you's we hear from many people and at the end of the day I think it's worth it..... I think...... yeah we will keep thinking that lol!! Anyway I wish everyone a safe trip to St. Louis I love meeting people and always am honored when someone say's hello so please be sure to introduce yourself I hope your time there is spent learning, sharing and having fun! Everyone be safe on your trip up God Bless and with love.... Shane and it's see you there!
    sigpic

Insane...

...the amount of work I have this spring is utterly insane. There is a 3/4 mile strecth of a few hundred trees cut down along our creek that is in process of being dredged. The blowdowns and ice breakage along about 8 miles of woodlots, fence rows, and road sides is nuts. With all the snow we have not been able to get to any of it these last two months. In my 48 years on Gods green earth I never remeber a year with so much facing me with spring planting bearing down on me. But I am headed to St. Louis for one last party before it is put the head down and GO! GO! GO! Normally we are spreading nitrogen on wheat by now...not this year. Wicked Farmer has always been a reserved partier...2 maybe 3 drinks and done. My Baptist grandmother rest her soul....I think would even understand this trip. It is charge the batteries time this week....then go like hell next week till summer wheat harvest when I can come up for air agian.

See you there Shane!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Wicked

Look forward to it LOL I can honestly say I don't know what beer, wine or anything like that taste lol. Be sure to yell at me! Shane and it's see you there!
      sigpic

Comment

You will never amount to anything Shane...

A man who will not dull his senses once in a while will never accomplish anything LOL. I still have part of a 6 pack still in the fridge from Super Bowl Sunday; so there is a ggod indication of how much I will party. Happens every year that beer just sits there week after week after the Super Bowl party with my crew. I knew you were a funny character cut from a different cloth that year my wife and I met you, Ed & Marsha and about 3 other people at the church service at Transworld. Probably just blew my "Wicked Farmer" cover. But then again....I do plant those GMO's so the ignorant on that subject there can still think I am wicked.

Mark Benjamin

Comment

Horror Celebrities for you!

Come check out booth/set #1025 @ Transworld. Come grab an autograph before the run of your life begins at this weekends haunt show.. Here is the line-up for Friday and saturday

22-x-28-Bell-Sign-CELEBRITY---JONATHAN-BRECK.jpg22-x-28-Bell-Sign-CELEBRITY---MBS.jpg22-x-28-Bell-Sign-CELEBRITY---PJ-SOLES.jpg22-x-28-Bell-Sign-CELEBRITY---SEAN-WHALEN.jpgaturday

Comment

I have to say the booth for the celebs looks pretty awesome! Great job guys!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ditto!

Very nice job guys!
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

You guys deserve NOTHING but props... awesome awesome job! You blew me away!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Larry

I know I can speak for myself as well as Paul and say thank you. I got to give Paul credit he headed this one up and it ended up amazing. It's nice to hear compliments since we had nothing to sell. Our main goal is to give something to the attendees that might not get the chance at any given other time. We make nothing and pay far more than we would ever get back so hearing a nice compliment is very nice. Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Shane. I got to go through your celebrity zone this year. Very cool set up. Much nicer than just having a table and walking up. It is nice to see someone that gives to the haunt industry and expects nothing in return but credit and respect. Thank you for putting on the celebrity zone again this year.
                    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
                    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
                    312.613.7326 Mobile
                    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
                    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Sean

Thank you! Paul was the vision on this one but we did want something more than a table and we so pulled that off even out celebrities said that was the most insane booth they have had the pleasure of working! Shane and it's thanks again for the kind words!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sean I agree with you... Shane what was weird is I never once saw you. I did see Paul trying to take down that booth by himself... shame on you man! LOL

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Larry

Yes he did way more than I did and I give him full credit. I had to have one of my drivers back and the bus as it is heading out on tour. Last year we did not even have one for myself due to a huge tour schedule. Shane and it's Paul rocked it up and down!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X