Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Transworld Hit or misses. What did you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Transworld Hit or misses. What did you buy?

So what did you think we're the big hits this Transworld? Was there anything that you didn't like?

Also, so what did everyone buy this year?

Jake

I know a lot of people are traveling today or whipped out from the show ... I know I'm one of them. I have to really digest all of my thoughts because I didn't again really see the show. I did on the very last time storm thru it trying to take pictures of every booth but seldom if at all talking to a vendor. I'm going to look through all my pictures before figuring out what I liked and what I didn't... but

I thought Poison Props hit a home run with their simply but effective animations for a very reasonable price. They stick out...

Hard to say who had the best masks because there are like 500 of these companies now and all of them are so good... it was simply overwhelming on that end.

Costumes lots to choose from all great.

Animations seemed really light there were not very many people selling animations which is a good thing we don't need more animations... I will say Scarefactory didn't really do what they normally do and throw everything including the kitchen sink at us hoping something would stick with different people, rather it seemed they focused on a handful of really good animations big and impressive ones. I think they had their best booth in years... very impressive.

I'm going to post my thoughts on the show soon when i get a chance to type them up... but overall this was the best show EVER no doubt about it. Vendors really had some cool stuff, and Transworld really worked hard this year.

To answer your question I didn't buy anything I ran out of money from building The Darkness... LOL!

I did snag a few things vendors didn't want to take home we got a couple good deals on these types of items... got something from Distortions, Ghost Ride and Shattered FX masks but that was it. Are there some things I'd like to buy YES 110% for sure...

Does anyone know the company that was selling the ghost hunting equipment or the flashlights with cameras?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The flashlight with camera was RadioBoss

Comment

Better Have A "Ghost Predictor"

Or the camera might not be ready or quick enough because things sometimes happen when You are not ready. (Frommy own experiences)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ghost hunt

Larry, are you talking about Extreme Custom Makers? http://www.extremecustommakers.net/our-creations.html

Our crew had a great time. First time for half of the guys. Bought some silicone masks and half body wearables, airbrushes, Endura makeups, scents, prop building stuff, some DMX stuff.

I was really impressed with Deadhouse Designs. Very cool scenic detail and very reasonable prices!
          -Eric
          Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
          HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

Big Ticket items

I thought the show was lacking a little, I was disappointed that Dark Raven wasn't there. I did all I could to avoid the urge to grab big items like last year. Grabbed a bunch of fillers from Ghost Ride and a couple nice pieces from Poison Props. But most of my buying was in November from Unit 70 Gore Galore and Scare Factory. So it was odd not dropping a lot of money at the show but I saved a lot by buying early and I already have my stuff!!
            Joe Phillips
            The Shallow Grave
            Winter Haven FL
            http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Took home...

Grabbed a couple of Poison Props and "Got me some Gore" with the Scare-o-Jack costume. A few foam clowns and of course putting in an order with Fright Props.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
              X