Insane Shane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Shane

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who attended the party and hope you all had a great time! I said from day one I wanted to do this as a way of bring the buyers and vendors together just so they could talk and hang out in a relaxed setting rather than a busy show floor, a way of having them sit and eat at the same table, to make lifetime new friends and catch up with old ones. Yes it's a headache to do and yes I do say why do I do this each year I don't make any money? Well to answer that Sue Gray is a big reason she handles 75% of this party and has never once asked anything in return and I can't think her enough, Then I have the vendors who I know get hit up for everything under the sun and it gets worse each year with all the new things that pop up but I am so honored and humbled by their gifts of donations they give us we don't raffle them or sell them we have drawings through out the night and give them FREE! and it's such a joy to see people win something and sometimes something they could not afford and it makes my heart smile. Then you got Keegan Smith who does 100% of the website and FB page and he never gets to attend due to work and that makes me sad too because I would love for him to see what all goes on and what he does and how it helps the party but hopefully some day but to him goes a big THANK YOU!!! To Lee George and the whole TicketLeap gang you too are a huge part of this event! you supply the staff for check in's and the money for the costume contest and if your not using Ticketleap then your missing out on the best ticketing company out there trust me!!!! To the hotel who does a awesome job, to security to the celebrities, and my crew and Sue's crew I THANK YOU ALL for all you do I am such a small part of this big event but it's the people I listed above that makes this event what it is and I simply can't say how much I love and appreciate you all! Shane and it's hope everyone had a great time!
    Last edited by graystone; 03-26-2014, 11:32 AM.
    sigpic

Thank you Shane for the acknowledgment. My crew thanks you also.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Shane,

I really wish I could have made it ... that is six years straight I haven't been able to make it. I will get there for sure next year. What hours do you have on that thing?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I understand I really do, there is just so much going on that now it's really no way to do everything. It does go on from 7:30pm to 1:30am unless your like me and back in the room and bed by 10 lol but it's for the industry buyers and vendors and not about me. It's really about them having a evening where they can have fun let loose in a place that does not bother others as we all know how loud we can be lol.

One other person/Company I failed to mention is Brainstorm Studios who has did the artwork from day one Doug and the gang is the best in the business and I am thankful and grateful that they have not got mad or upset I have left them out I am simply human and slower and in no way am I trying to leave anyone out. I know they know me well enough that I will get around to everyone eventually as I am only human and as I get older my mind is not as sharp and it does run slower with the other million things going on up in there but they too have been a huge part of the success of this party and I am honored and humbled by their years of friendship. They party went very well really I feel it's more Sue's party than mine she has been a great host , she does all I used to do in the beginning and took a lot of that off of me I get many offering their help but I have always enjoyed how she handled everything and she has the personality and drive for it and as far as me I like just like people watching anyway my mind is still going if I have failed to mention you or skipped over PLEASE tell me and understand it's not intentional I am simply human and I work my own pace. Shane and it's your very welcome Sue and I mean that
        sigpic

Comment

Again Shane, thank you. I enjoy helping in any way I can. I love this industry and all that are invloved. The vendors every year amaze me with their creativity and talent. I have made so many wonderful friends that I have grown to love and dearly care for and that includes you...lol! I hope throughout the years this industry contnues to grow and thrive and I will do what I can to help that along. So with that sad I must get back to work. So much to do and so little time before October rolls around once again...... Must build more props and scares !!!

Happy Haunting!!
          Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I was thoroughly impressed with the show and wanted say thanks to everyone that laid their blood, sweat and tears (not to mention cash) into making it happen. THANKS! I had fun and met a few new people. Love to have a chair to sit on and watch the show next time!
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Sue

Sue no need in thanking me your a very big part of how this gets pulled off so smoothly every year! Now get to work so you have a great season! Shane and it's love you!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X