No announcement yet.

Hauntworld.com National Sponsorship Program - Who would be Interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are Officially in Our Second Year as a Pro Haunt but because of our limited resources we can not push for more advertisement to gain a bigger audience, We would love to have a chance to get a sponsorship.

Comment

FYI... Hauntworld will have a national sponsorship program coming soon for the entire haunted house industry. Its going to BLOW YOUR MIND!

Hauntworld will help your business find new customers and help make you money!

Period!

Its a mission now! Those who ignore us, those who dismiss us will be left behind.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Let's fix whats broken first

Sounds interesting, but you haven't solved my advertising dilemma - despite calls and emails and even PMs. Larry, give me a call and if we can solve the simple advertising issue, I might be interested in investing more advertising into this program.
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Sorry didn't see your reply here... on marketing on our site you need to contact Patti 314 629 3940. I don't even know how to upload a banner to this site. She does everything. Right now I have people working day and night on new content for Hauntworld... I'm trying to grow the traffic. We are adding about 1000 profiles right now for different types of Halloween events.

We have to clean up our state pages and do some other things to get ready for the Haunt season. We are jamming right now.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

FYI... we have launched the program and we are in full swing. This is something we will offer many in the industry. Our goal is to raise millions of dollars for haunters nationwide. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

count me in larry
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                FYI... we have launched the program and we are in full swing. This is something we will offer many in the industry. Our goal is to raise millions of dollars for haunters nationwide. Larry
                Larry, How do we join or get a chance for a sponsorship?

Comment

Couple things about this program... we are launching it this October and hope to have everything done for the haunts in the program by Transworld 2015. I will lay out some markets we are looking for so reach out to me if you are interested in joining the program. By the end of this month we'll have our first list of haunts and from there we'll put a list out hoping to land the rest.

So all the details to come within the next 30 days but if this is something you are interested in reach out to me asap. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

I hope I'm not wearing out my welcome with all the posts but I dropped you an email. Please get back to us. We have a small haunt not sure what you are looking for. Thx Much.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                      Couple things about this program... we are launching it this October and hope to have everything done for the haunts in the program by Transworld 2015. I will lay out some markets we are looking for so reach out to me if you are interested in joining the program. By the end of this month we'll have our first list of haunts and from there we'll put a list out hoping to land the rest.

So all the details to come within the next 30 days but if this is something you are interested in reach out to me asap. Larry

Terror Field Productions LLC is a starting haunt in Central NY, this will be our second season with about 7,000 sq feet. We have 5 owners who split the cost of producing this haunt and brought in a small 700 people last yr. We could use a marketing and cash infusion to help boost us to a better position so we can go and upscale our detail through out the haunt.

www.terrorfield.com

Comment

Just FYI we have launched this program and will have some huge announcements during the TW show... we are hoping to increase our traffic to support those who support us!!! We are constantly trying to bring exposure to the haunted house industry. Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Working...
                        X