Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(2) 10 foot costumes, excellent condition, swampman/ pumpkinhead free shipping!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2) 10 foot costumes, excellent condition, swampman/ pumpkinhead free shipping!!!!!!!

I have two 10 foot costumes, they are used but in excellent shape. Used only one season. I have more pics but they pretty much speak for them selves.

Asking just 1300 or best offer
    each

The eyes light up on swamp monster and the mouth moved on pumpkinhead have both stands and

Please call Adam @ 18702735915. i can offer free shipping to Midwest haunters expo. As well if you purchase them in the next 2 days I can offer free shipping to California. I am traveling and don't mind delivering.
    Or email at scaredcity@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Originally posted by scaredcity View Post
    I have two 10 foot costumes, they are used but in excellent shape. Used only one season. I have more pics but they pretty much speak for them selves.

Asking just 1300 or best offer
    each

The eyes light up on swamp monster and the mouth moved on pumpkinhead have both stands and

Please call Adam @ 18702735915. i can offer free shipping to Midwest haunters expo. As well if you purchase them in the next 2 days I can offer free shipping to California. I am traveling and don't mind delivering.
    Or email at scaredcity@yahoo.com
    Today is the last day for free shipping towards California from Arkansas!!!!!!!!!

Save several 100 dollars on shipping please buy today!!

Comment

I may be interested in one of these. Im in Nashville TN area. What company did you get these from?

Comment

Still have both 10 foot costumes. Free shipping to MHC

Price reduced please call

Comment

Working...
        X