Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Realistic Zombies, Evil Clowns, Animatronic Monsters and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Realistic Zombies, Evil Clowns, Animatronic Monsters and More!

If you haven't seen Grave Robber Studios yet, take a peek:

http://www.graverobberstudios.com

We make all our props by hand and include custom acrylic, hand painted eyes in every piece (those that still have eyes anyway!) Our teeth are made from hand casted dental acrylic and look so real, you'll be amazed.

We attended our first Hauntcon this year and were happy to meet a lot of you in person. Rick Whitlow, Editor of Hauntsearch magazine said this about our exhibit in issue 11:

"Their line of props, animatronics and miscellaneous items are hands down the most realistic I have ever seen in this industry. Looking at their booth was almost like looking at a set in a movie"

Please let us know if you need something specific, we would love to build the monster of your dreams!

Steve Delk
    Grave Robber Studios
    sdelk@graverobberstudios.com

WHOLESALE PRICING AVAILABLE - Email for details
    Last edited by Steved; 06-25-2007, 06:13 PM.
    Steve Delk

I met the great folks of Grave Robber Studios at Hauntcon. In my opinion, they are the best new prop company out there. The pics on their web site don't even do there products justice. Everything is hand made and the best quality. They have the most realistic stuff in the industry, at by far the best prices. I purchased one of the r/c babies and a full size static zombie from them at the show. I plan to purchase many more items from them in the future.

I highly recommend this company. Make a purchase from them and help get them going strong in 2007. I can't wait to see new items from them as they are created.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Agreed! I purchased several items including their severed head with handle prop. Awesome! Last year I spent three times the amount on a head from another company and it did not last the entire season. Anxious to see how this one lasts!
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Howie & Kevin - thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear you guys are happy with the work. Kevin, speaking of severed heads, take a look at our latest edition - the Deluxe Version was just added to the website this afternoon. Let me know what you think...(Available in chopped or ripped versions)

http://www.graverobberstudios.com/ga...rmal_dsh35.JPG

Thanks again!

Steve Delk
        Grave Robber Studios
        sdelk@graverobberstudios.com
        www.graverobberstudios.com
        Steve Delk

Comment

Working...
        X