Spider-Man 2 off subject but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man 2 off subject but...

It wasn't very good to say the least... I really didn't like the first one with Lizard and liked this one even less. When you look at the previews and see Rhino and Green Goblin in the flick let me tell you Rhino is in the movie for about 1 minute, and Green Goblin about 2 minutes. So don't buy into that much... and both of those villains are pretty dumb looking. Electro was kind of cool but they copied Jim Carrey Riddler character to much from Batman Forever. Overall the movie is a C plus 6 out of 10 maybe!

Sam Rami Spiderman 1 and 2 are like 9 out 10 but not these last two.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Thanks for the review.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Regardless I love Spidey!

Ya they really have hyped this Spiderman up! I was afraid of this. Its really hard to beat Sam Raimi! It really is too bad they couldn't stay on board! Despite Spiderman 3. Gonna take my boys to see Spiderman 2 today!
      Damon
      www.frightmastes.weebly.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

Spiderman 2 Review

Actually I can say overall I enjoyed it. Althought the acting and storyline wasn't the best. Loved the action and fight scenes. Saw it in 3D so that added to it. Not Sam Raimi Quality Spiderman but still had a good time watching it w my boys. They said the loved it! Green Goblin was pretty cool and the guy playing Rhino kinda sucked but the Armored Rhino suit kicked ass!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Amen larry

If it were not for my 9 yr old I would have walked out. I don't want to lose my NBA franchise but a brotha with a comb over? REALLY? The stereotypes were awful. It was very poor
          Joe Phillips
          The Shallow Grave
          Winter Haven FL
          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Working...
          X