Checking In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking In

Lawd I got a lot going on but wanted to see how the folks in Hauntworld were doing? Hope your all busy and having fun! Shane and its fill me in!
    sigpic

Shane, are you going to open this year or relocate? What is the latest on your haunt?

Comment

Hey Shane,

As you already know we here at Graystone have been hitting it since December. We have lots of new props, scenes and buildings going in this year. We are doing something on the haunt everyday. Whew!! If you have nothing going on right now start up the bus and get down here. We can use all the help we can get. How is your Christmas house coming along? Hope all is well. Love ya!

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Sue

Think were doing a Haunted Bus Trip and coming to see ya! It's going good took a bit off to work on the farm with all the new babies then it's back to Christmas then on to Halloween! Shane and it's sure if looking good!
        sigpic

Comment

So you are getting your haunt back up and running is it in the same exact location? Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I am opening a Christmas Park something I have wanted to do for years been working on that have built a 9000sft castle where the kids will go in and see Santa and get a free 5x7 photo then they while inside the building you will see where the elves work, Mrs. Clause kitchen where we have bought a Nutty Bavarian franchise ( German roasted nuts ) we also will sell and offer whole cakes, cookies, pies and candies to save on your holiday baking! It has a green house full of the elves growing poinsettia and Christmas tree plants, elf sleeping quarters and the deer barn. Outside will be over 1 million lights and real reindeer for the kids to pet and feed as well as photo ops. We have some of the cast from a Chistmas Story coming in to meet and do autographs as well and got some cool " Christmas favorites " being created by Cfx!

I am working on the haunt for 2015 because I do have a company to run and opening Santa Land I will never take on more than I can handle. I will fill everyone in on the haunt later but we will be back with something that will have people talking especially if you live in the south and bama your going to say OMG I did not see that one coming! Shane and it's Thanks for asking Larry!
            sigpic

Comment

Wow Shane!

Santa land sounds like its gonna be great! I wish they had something like that closer to here! I think that's great that you can enjoy both holidays as much as you do. And I know when you open Disturbia again it will be just as big and great as it ever was!
              Damon
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

Shawn Henry has been here helping us out. As soon as we get the mausoleum complete I will post pictures. It's looking great!! He is doing a wonderful job.

Sue
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                X