Flooring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooring

It's odd to think about next season, when this one hasn't even begun .... but after this season Gallows is planning a move. Moving to a farm, and we want to erect our own building(s) - my question is : Has anyone tried anything besides concrete for flooring? As you guys know, a pad for a 12k ft haunt is more expensive than the building - the first thing that comes to mind to me, is laying a barrier for moisture blockage and crush gravel - there's a place up here that sells super small stuff, and they steam roll it making it ridiculously compact - that'll take 90k to 5k .... a bit hard to argue with. Anyone have any experience with something of the sort, or any other suggestions? Thanks!
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Used blacktop

We use blacktop millings, which if you can get when it's just been milled it lays out like blacktop, we love it because it is cheap and works so well. Hope this helps

Comment

I was going to say millings as well, but finely crushed limestone works well too. They call it different names- the most frequently used name around here is Ag-lime. Its the cheapest by far and drains well but it could be a bit dusty?
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Haunted Nightmares up in Winchester use some sort of gravel flooring. you may want to talk to them about how they like it.
        As a customer, the first time I went through their attraction I didn't even notice that it was gravel.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the suggestions.
          Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

Working...
          X