Haunted Hallways Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hallways Ideas?

Besides drop panels what are some other neat ideas to haunt a hallway in a Haunted house?

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    Besides drop panels what are some other neat ideas to haunt a hallway in a Haunted house?
    At the LAB we had a dead hallway...we put in one of those false ceiling lasers about knee high. Pumped in fog from the boarding room so people couldn't see anything from their knees down...halfway down the hall we hung small corrugated vac. tubes. that almost touched the fog. Effect was great and people freaked out. If I had a spare actor he would lay on the floor and spring up. No one ever saw him.
    Also almost every group would question where he came from (sometimes I would act this scene if I got caught by a group). Just tell them to watch out for the hole in the floor! Then they really freaked out.

mike

Comment

Funny you should ask... we are redoing our trailer haunted house at Creepyworld. Considering trailers are not that wide its almost like a hallway. We are going with a hospital theme something we've never done before. Its going to be pretty cool I hope. We are doing some hallways with patient room doors on both sides and we'll include CGI FX showing patients walking around in their room only to later do something when you walk by sudden and scary.

We've done all kinds of things in hallways over the years from bending floors, to things that drop down out of the ceiling to you name it. I know alot of people really like those squeeze walls. There are many things to do in hallways you just need to make a list and pick the best ones.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X