Need some help on a Home Haunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help on a Home Haunt!

Ok, Every year i decorate my lawn with some pretty good props and this year i want to change that. I want to make a home haunt in my garage. The main thing im concerned about is the walls(and i want some ideas that are pretty afordable.) So far i have some good props including 1 fog macine, strobelights, black lights, talking bucky skeleton, Real Casket, and some other stuff. Any ideas and posts about walls are greatly needed and appreciated! Thankyou.

All About Walls

On the little Orange bar on the top of the forum, hit the search button and type in the word walls. You might want to stand back from the computer when you hit enter and wear eye protection.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

THE most memorably decorated wall I ever saw was in a falling-down garage where the mechainic had what seemed like a 1.000 big , color pin up girls displayed (to keep the winter wind from blowing in the seams)
      I was only 3 at the time, and this was when all the girls had on bathing suits, no donkeys, no birds of prey, all smiling looking friendly, no bruises, no scars , no psychos....AHH, those were the days!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

ok i ended up finding what i want (thanks for whoever said search the orange bar it really did help)

Comment

all the girls had on bathing suits, no donkeys, no birds of prey, all smiling looking friendly, no bruises, no scars , no psychos....AHH, those were the days!

Those are all the now mean old ladies batting you out of the way at the buffet restaurant that have that grandma smell! There, no more happy time.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
          X