No announcement yet.

Been Busy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the slayer is fun to move but everything breaks down easily. Set up and tear down takes about an hour with a couple of guys. Obviously the clown facade isn't for comicon, but for a entrance to one of our new ventures. We are currently working on many things and all of them are literally the largest projects we have ever done. Ill get build pics up soon but here is a teaser!

126247_Cow-Skull_400.jpg

Comment

This will be one of the largest sculpts we have done to date!
      photo (1) copy.JPG

Comment

Huge! What's it going to be?

Comment

photo (1).JPGphoto (2).JPG

Comment

Looks awesome....GREAT JOB!!

Comment

I love the clown facade very nicely done. How long did it take your guys to sculpt that? Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'm impressed. Are you using a CNC to get the start shape? The rough cuts look very straight.
                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Thanks Larry, it took just under three weeks to finish. We had rough outline of the cow skull cut with wire cutter cnc. the clown we literally scraped together small blocks and cut ourself.

photo (3).JPG

Comment

Typically when we sculpt something like your clown facade it takes us about 3 days but yours is much more detailed... I can see how you put that much work into its very very detailed.

Many times a client or I should say myself has very little time to do everything we are doing so we have to do things faster... but it shows when you put more time into something it turns out really super incredible. I'd say keep it going that is incredible work without a doubt.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                    X