No announcement yet.

Wow now that's hauntworld selling power from over 300 props down to 170 left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow now that's hauntworld selling power from over 300 props down to 170 left

WOW !!! I HAD OVER 300 PROPS FOR SALE AND NOW I ONLY HAVE LESS THEN 170 PROPS LEFT. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE PURCHASES. THIS IS THE LATEST SNAP FISH LINK WITH DETAILED PICTURES AND PRICING. IF IT STATES IT SOLD IT SOLD..... SO IF YOU REALLY LIKE SOME PROPS I WOULD SUGGEST LETTING ME KNOW AT BOB@PURETERROR.COM SO WE CAN SEAL THE DEAL.

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...NAME=snapfish/

Thanks,
    Bob Nordquist
    Pureterror Screampark
    www.pureterror.com

I want props

I emailed you to the email you left and you have not wrote back. I want some props to.

Comment

Originally posted by son-of-sam View Post
      I emailed you to the email you left and you have not wrote back. I want some props to.
      I emailed you waiting on your reply

Comment

WOW I had over 300 plus props for sale and now there's less then a 100 props to go...

I have Unit 70 , Scare Factory , Distortions , Ghostride , Poison Props, Gore Galore, Fright Props, Midnight Studios , Creepy Collections , Immortal Masks , Affx Masks and CFX Masks for sale. I have tons of Static Props & Animations from the top names in the business. I have a scare factory skull & bones vortex tunnel & a Unit 70 Body Parts Vortex Tunnel for sale both are made out of metal rings dual motors and steel 20 ft bridges. The snap fish link will have all the pictures of the props for sale if you have an interstate in the vortrexs please send me an email and I will send you more pictures and details about the vortex tunnels.

email : bob@pureterror.com ( with any questions )

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...NAME=snapfish/

Thank You to everyone that has purchased from Pureterror Screampark were making room for all the new props we purchased at Transworld this year.

Thank You,
        Bob Nordquist
        Pureterror Screampark
        1010 State Route 17M
        Monroe NY 10950
        (845)391-0071
        info@pureterror.com
        www.pureterror.com

Comment

Do I need a password to open your photos?

Comment

Working...
          X