Get your Scare On and your Crave On at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Scare On and your Crave On at the same time

Here’s a surprise for our guests touring the ScareAtorium on the Friday Night Bus tour during the Midwest Haunters Convention! Not only will you have an awesome tour of the ScareAtorium, one of the scariest haunted attractions in Ohio, but you’ll receive a tasty snack while you are there! The White Castle Food Truck will provide two free hamburgers (or a fish sandwich) and a cold beverage (soft drink or water) for all bus tour attendees during your visit to the ScareAtorium. We’re providing the snack, but White Castle will have those tasty steam grilled burgers for sale too for anyone wanting a dozen! Get your Crave On after getting your Scare On at the ScareAtorium.

That is outrageous... in case you guys don't know Kelly works at White Castles. In case you guys have never heard of White Castles its like one of the most unique hamburgers on planet earth! There is nothing else in the World that tastes like a White Castles... in St Louis they are legends!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I heard White Castle food gives you bubble guts.... lol

Comment

Kelly,

Want me to stop by your haunted house on Friday? I will be in Columbus!!! I only have like an hour tops but I could stop by!

Call me!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

What, Larry is going to travel out of St Louis, that’s incredible. Hah! Yes, Larry, I would like the opportunity to show you our haunt. I’ll call you later today.

Comment

Yes actually I travel all the time if I have to ... LOL!

I'm going to be in Columbus and Buffalo area... this year alone I've been to Chicago, New York City, Orlando, Atlanta so yes I do get out once in a while. But I can come to your haunt on Friday for an hour or so then I gotta hit the road!

Love to stop by!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Larry will stop for a White Castle!

Here we only have "Dingy Peasant Hut" burgers (or are they "Dingy Peasant HUNT" burgers?
              "A stringy, grissley old peasant in every mouthfull!"
              "With all the trimmings! Nails, toenails, hair, ears scabby goodness!"
              What happened to my national ad campain?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X