I don't know how they sleep at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how they sleep at night

I don't know why I am constantly getting disappointed by things I purchase from Haunt vendors. There are many out there that are awesome, and I enjoy doing business with them. But for some reason this industry brings out the worse vendors as well. I found a business plan template for Haunted Houses that eluded to including market data. Now I hate recreating this stuff from scratch so I paid about $18 for a template that I thought would get me a good solid business plan to take to my bank.

First, I got nothing. The server apparently did not automatically send me the file (according to the vendor). After I sent them an email, I got a Powerpoint file, with about 8 slides of garbage. I mean real garbage. Its not a business plan template, and its not even a business plan. Its a few slides with some charts that I will ahem to replace with my own anyway - stuff I was already doing from my bookkeeping software.

If you are looking to create a business plan, do yourself a favor and just follow the threads that have been on here in the past on this topic, and create your own. Don't waste your money on garbage put out by rip-off artists.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Kelly Allen's book is definitely something you should look into. Loads of helpful information and is highly recommended by many!

http://hauntbook.com/index.html
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
    X