Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distortions Electric Chair Animatronic for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions Electric Chair Animatronic for sale.

Im selling me awesome electric chair made by distortions sold for over 8 grand, asking $5000 obo will consider offers, he moves violently comes with motor with gear reducer, rigging, metal base and wooden chair and victim, comes with a powerful strobe light and fogger the fogger could use cleaning or you can attach a new one if wanted. You provide the sound too. If interested hit me up and I will send you a pic this prop is awesome, it is very heavy though it is made of steel it say maybe 500-600 pounds or more so you will need to bring some people to help pick him up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scarymovie; 06-09-2014, 11:45 AM.

email me at nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com if interested.

Comment

I love the Electric Chair!!

Can you please post some pics so we can see the makeup and condition of the prop?

Thanks,

Paul Boyd

Comment

here you go I replaced the head piece and feet too got it directly from the maker distortions unlimited. Like I said will consider reasonable offers, no shipping though.
        Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to say where I am located at I am in Oak Lawn Illinois south suburbs.

Comment

will accept offers on this prop.

Comment

Wow!

Thank goodness I got my guy, the exact same Distortions prop, on this forum years ago for only $700. Much better condition too. A huge amp and all. $5000?

Comment

Couple things here... I think you are asking way way to much but its your prop so you ask what you want. Remember everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I do think however when you are trying to sell an animation it might be best to make a video slap it up on youtube and explain the condition and in the end activate it. Just a few suggestions.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

yes the price was high that is why I asked or best offer was looking for around 1200. The chair sold today though a professional haunt bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by koch View Post
                    Thank goodness I got my guy, the exact same Distortions prop, on this forum years ago for only $700. Much better condition too. A huge amp and all. $5000?
                    that is nice you found one for 700 I did not say 5 grand firm I posted or best offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X