Phantom Battleship Laser Tag Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Battleship Laser Tag Arena

For sale is the Phantom Battleship Laser Tag arena. It would be a great addition for a zombie laser tag or alien theme haunt. It features an inflatable floor, 5 different rooms, blacklights, fog (when permitted), sound wired, and can handle 8-10 players at a time. Dimensions: 45'L x 45'W x 17'H Power Requirements: 4-110 volt/20 amp circuit. The arena does not come with the guns or vests. The arena is in very good shape. It has had a couple of areas patched on the floor by the previous operator, but they painted it to blend in so you do not notice it. I am not aware of any additional leaks. All of the blowers do work. We purchased it used, it is sold as is. The asking price is 2,500, obo. Brand new this set up I was told was 80,000 or so including the guns and vests. It is available for pickup in Virginia. Please email - cbnesselrodt@aol.com or call Chad at 540-476-4342, if you have any additional questions.

IMG_33872056928199 (1).jpg

Still Available - Price Reduced!

The arena is still available. Price reduced - $2000.00 All reasonable offers considered.

Comment

You said 5 rooms. Any pics of the inside?
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Inside Arena

We were not planning to sell it the last time it was set up, therefore, I did not take pictures of the inside. The rooms are made by inflatable wall petitions, and it has inflatable cylinder barriers that come out of the floor. The inside also has a UV reactive paint scheme.

Comment

If you still want pictures, I have a bunch somewhere. I used to operate 5 of these exact units at fairs across the country. I have none for sale, but do have pictures to help show you what it is. Lazer Runner is the manufacturer. They do not make the inflatable units anymore however the phasers and vests are the best on the market.

Comment

If this is still available I would like to see the pictures if possible.
            Tim Moore
            info at ominoushaunt.com
            www.ominoushaunt.com
            www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
            www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

Any Resonable Offer Considered!

The Inflatable Battleship is still available. If anyone is interested, all reasonable offers will be considered. Please contact me by email at cbnesselrodt@aol.com or by phone 540-820-7937 or 540-476-4342.

Comment

Sold

Thanks for your interest everyone, the inflatable is SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                X