Friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th

Derailed Haunted House in Ramer, TN will have a special presentation of "Terror on the 13th" this Friday and Saturday from 7:00 to 11:00 nightly.

Factory of Terror in Canton, OH has also announced they will be open on Friday the 13th.

Who else is planning to be open this weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard of a lot of haunts opening... how did they all do? Anyone? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Derailed Haunted House had a steady stream of guests Friday night. Saturday, however, was slower with patrons arriving more sporadically. The weekend provided a great opportunity for surveying guests as they arrived to gain insight about the effectiveness of our advertising in anticipation of the fall season. Additionally, we surveyed patrons after their walk-through to determine what's working and what needs improvement. Further, it gave our cast members a chance to do what they love, entertaining and getting some great scares!

We will definitely open on the Friday the 13th weekend again.

Comment

I struggle with opening outside of Halloween for many reasons... weather being one when its HOT its HOT way hot inside the haunt. We'd have to get some sort of air conditioning which we are considering for Terror Visions part of the attraction. IF we were not really busy doing 50 million other things I'd consider it a lot more.

Did anyone else open?

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

How did "Hard Labor" work for you? Did it get some good scares?

Comment

Regrettably, we didn't get "Hard Labor" incorporated into a scene for our special opening of the "Terror on the 13th" show. Fortunately, I can tell she will be a powerful force when it comes to scares once we get her in place. The Distortions shocktronic effects are a great blend for animatronic distraction and actor interaction through startle scares.

Comment

Working...
            X