Spooky props chainsaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky props chainsaws

SPOOKY PROPS CHAINSAWS...we have three for sale. Going into a different direction with our chainsaws this season. Nearly 98 dbs...necessity for indoor use! These are $750. each new...We have one red, one yellow & one orange. They each come with 12 volt battery pack, cord, & wall charger. Orange Saw is only one shown in pic (for whatever reason I've had more issues loading pics on here ever since the site was "upgraded!). All saws used only one season. All saws include free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. We accept PayPal. PM me with any questions!

Red saw - excellent condition...only$500.
    Orange saw - very good condition...has small crack in thick part of fiberglass case but it doesn't effect the use or sound...only $475.
    Yellow saw - very good condition...has loose wire (i think, between speaker & audio) sometimes stays at same pitch...but still functions very well & loud!....only $450.

Pickle2014-06-12 11.21.30.jpg
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

i will take the red one! is the battery rechargeable?

Comment

Yes, the batteries are rechargable & come with a wall charger as well. They take between 12-18 hours to fully recharge if completely dead & last up to 6 hours on a full charge! Aaron, if you want the red saw please PM me with you email/PayPal addreess & I can send you an invoice. Thanks.

Pickle
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic

Comment

Spooky Props Chainsaws

JUST TO CLARIFY...a few people PM me asking about buying two or all three saws. If you take two saws deduct $50. additional dollars from total. Take all three deduct $100. from total. All include FREE shipping & insurance to anywhere in the continental US!

Pickle
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic

Comment

RED SAW IS SOLD! Thank you. Yellow & Orange saws still available! See original/top post for complete descriptions!

Pickle
          Jim Pashley
          The FEAR FACTORY
          www.thefearfactorynj.com
          855-NJ HAUNT
          sigpic

Comment

Spooky Props Chainsaws

ORANGE SAW IS SOLD! Only Yellow one left! See original post for complete description.

Pickle
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

YELLOW SAW IS SOLD! ...Actually ALL saws are sold!!! Thanks all...

Pickle
              Jim Pashley
              The FEAR FACTORY
              www.thefearfactorynj.com
              855-NJ HAUNT
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X