Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scareparts Website has been re-launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scareparts Website has been re-launched.

I thought I would launch our new website to coincide with friday the 13th.

Now, Before all the Keith bashing or scareparts kicking begins I will talk to anyone who has an issue with me or my past business dealings and I am sure that we can come to an outcome. Life is way too short, believe me I know.

They can reach me at 330-310-2401 thats my cell, If I don't answer do not be offended, leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

My personal email Is renrok@mac.com

We are continuing to do what we have done at North Coast Scenic for the past 6+ years which is produce quality vacuum fromed product for our customers.

Last year Our distributor Nightscream Productions decided to go into the manufacturing of the panels himself, to that I say the more the merrier and wished him all the best.

I have not kept my ear to the Haunt Industry in quite a while so I don't know whats going on, Who has got a problem with what or whatever.

Anyways, I wanted to put a post up here and let you all know that we are supplying panels for you at great prices.

-Keith Korner

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Our new web address is www.scareparts.net not .com We are in the process of getting the .com back ( long story ) I changed it in my hauntworld settings but it hasn't updated yet.
    Keith A. Korner

Make it right

sent you an e mail.

Thanks for the reply.....
    Stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-13-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I am willing to provide a benefit of the doubt, BUT no prices listed? Doesn't seem legitimate.

Can you post prices, a guaranteed turnaround time frame and fire rating?

Comment

A few years back I was asking around and all I heard from everyone is that he screws over anyone who works with him and is terrible with money and in business sense. He is not trustworthy and never delivers on time is what I heard.

How are things different now than in the past? There's just no more room for flakes in this business there are far too many already.

Jake

Comment

http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Ok ok, as a vendor, I don't like bad vendors as it hurts EVERYONE, but he did get away from Rodney.....if he's out of the picture, it might not be a bad idea.....lol.

Comment

Good Luck Keith. I think a lot of your panels got copied but certain people do nothing but copy ... it goes with the territory I guess. I'm happy to hear you are back out on your own... that is a good thing. I'd be interested in working with you.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Phone Call

Mira from XC called and left you a message.

Thank You for starting to take care of this......
                Stew
                Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-14-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Welcome Back

What everyone forgets is that Keith produced some of the best made, super cool props and animatronics that are still operating today. I firmly believe EVERYONE deserves a second chance, Keith has been providing the Haunt Industry with great Vacuform through Rodney for the past ? seasons (I haven't counted the years). I have had a couple of dealing with Keith and Never had any issues.. I hope you will offer some of your older animations (My budget is spent for this season but I would not hesitate to purchase one in November for next season)..

Good Luck Keith and Welcome back.

Dan Augusto
                  Tombstone Productions

Comment

The NEW ScareParts

I have to say Keith at Scareparts has been in contact with us several times and is in the process of making it good.

He said in about a week.
                    Thank you Keith for being professional. Heard alot about your talents and looking forward to see good things....

Stew
                    Charlie Stewart

Comment

Added to Scareparts.net

Hello

We added around 19 more existing panels to the website, On the scenic panels page if you scroll down we added photos of our panels installed in haunts with links to the panels used in the designs of the rooms. And we added a animatronics page.

Thanks for all of the positive emails.

Keith
                      www.scareparts.net -- NOT .COM
                      Keith A. Korner

Comment

Pricing .... Its pretty simple.

Updated the website again this morning,,, Put the pricing banner up on all of the panel pages.

-Keith
                        Keith A. Korner

Comment

Welcome Home!!!

Hey Keith, Glad you've "come home" There are still a few vendors out there who do nothing but copy everyone else's ideas. They never incur the expense of research and design so they just make a cheap copy. You were one of the individuals that tried to come up with his OWN ideas. It will be good to have another "Originator" not another "Copier" back in the business. Problems in the past...yes but they were based on some personal issues that is really no one's business. You had the balls to address those issues, apologize and show a desire to move forward. Again, head and shoulders above some existing vendors where haunters keep putting money in their pockets, then complain when the inevitable happens.

Again, welcome home it will be good to see what you start coming up with... (hey I still have my ScareParts koozie!)

Rich
                          R&J Productions
                          Las Vegas, NV
                          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Rich

Thanks.

Keith
                            Keith A. Korner

Comment

Pssst. I'm not DEAD YET

Well, hello Keith.

No, I still haven't been made whole. Gee, wasn't it the whole..."I'm an artist, not a business man" defense that got you out of the last batch of lawsuits?

Karl was right in getting the popcorn out. I still go to most of the conventions. I wouldn't buy from you if you were the ONLY vendor in the haunt industry. I am most happy to share my personal buying experience with anyone who asks me.

Larry-I can't believe you're back to supporting this joke after what happened to you....
                              Kathryn DeSautell
                              Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                              X