Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scareparts Website has been re-launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
    Hey Keith, Glad you've "come home" There are still a few vendors out there who do nothing but copy everyone else's ideas. They never incur the expense of research and design so they just make a cheap copy. You were one of the individuals that tried to come up with his OWN ideas. It will be good to have another "Originator" not another "Copier" back in the business. Problems in the past...yes but they were based on some personal issues that is really no one's business. You had the balls to address those issues, apologize and show a desire to move forward. Again, head and shoulders above some existing vendors where haunters keep putting money in their pockets, then complain when the inevitable happens.

Again, welcome home it will be good to see what you start coming up with... (hey I still have my ScareParts koozie!)

Rich
    Rich... you kidding right? You're GLAD a USER is BACK??? HE STOLE from so many people!! Sadly...some of the people who knew of this HAVE died...like poor Tony Gonzales (Nightmare Tony). Ya know what...I'm Still here..and I'm still SCREWED by Keith. THAT's 14 YEARS after the fact. While I was in chemo. Can you defend that?
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

I spoke by phone with Keith earlier today. I'm am impressed with his artistic skills and concepts. He has some great looking items for sale at equally great prices. Some of his items are unique and will add variety to haunt scenes. He is going to do a special piece for our attraction. We are in the process of getting our order together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kathryn

Call me or email me to discuss your issues. I am here to address them.

-Keith
        330-310-2401
        renrok@mac.com
        Keith A. Korner

Comment

Originally posted by renrok View Post
          Call me or email me to discuss your issues. I am here to address them.

-Keith
          330-310-2401
          renrok@mac.com
          Keith, this might have been an acceptable reply 7 years ago (I didn't realize I'd typed in 14 in my post-sorry, my mistake)...but some actions are so egregious you simply cannot make them right. For example..somebody who has aids and sleeps around (spreading the disease) can't UNDO what they've done.

Do YOU remember how many nights I'd text you-after chemo-after surgery-after radiation therapy BEGGING you not to screw me over because I was sick..I was single..and the medical bills had drained me of 250,000 (all of my cash assets??). I couldn't "build" at that point...but those walls...those walls would allow me to do a modest show and bring in at least a little income??

I'd like you to tell the whole forum here....exactly what do you think you could do to make reparations for something like that?

I'd also like to hear from you on WHY anyone should trust you? Paying a few thousand here or there is pretty cheap if you collect a bunch of orders from new haunters who don't know any better. Did you suddenly "find religion"??

The disputes were NEVER, NEVER about your artistic ability. It's always been about your character/credibility.
          Kathryn DeSautell
          Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Here we go again

Grab that dead horse and lets try to beat it some more. Technically if it has been 7 years and there has been no judgement rendered from a court, there is no case. What ever happened to giving someone a second chance? Most of us aren't perfect and have made mistakes, myself included but I prayed that I would be given a second chance to prove that I had learned from my mistake. I have as many of you here had issues with expensive animations from certain companies breaking quickly and in some cases falling apart. Most of us will post about the issue once or twice and then choose to never but from that or those companies again.. I don't think there are any vendors here that have a 100% track record with Every customer, you simply cannot please everyone.

Ive been here since day one, when we used to come here to talk about creating the coolest scenes and sharing positive thoughts, sadly most of the Old Timers don't come here anymore because of the constant negativity. Keith probably doesn't Have to make good on anything at this point But he is willing to talk and try to reach something But thats not good enough.. I'm sorry you had health issues, welcome to life we all do, but in a Court of Law your Not going to get more because your ill, your only going to be made Whole..

Please understand I'm not trying to open the flood gates, rather the opposite, I remember what a bitch fest these boards became years ago and Im hoping history won't repeat itself..

FYI, I don't work for Keith but I do own a couple of his animatronics and Im looking forward to purchasing one or two more in November… Why? Because they are built right, the have bearing, flow controls and heavy duty welds and they Last for years.

Dan Augusto
            Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Ouch

That was really harsh Dan. Your right that legally Kathryn shouldn't get preferential treatment in a court situation because of the cancer but morally Keith should have did the right thing for her. It wasn't any secret around here about her fight with cancer. If I remember correctly Kathryn had to leave her job because of her illness and having people help her with the haunt was going to bring her her only source of income. What he did to her was especially heartless. She had to come on here and publically beg for him to send her all those walls so she could open...and he never sent them...he might as well just spit in her face. You are right that everybody has health problems at some time in their lives but have you ever had it really bad? It's no fun to have to choose between buying needed medicine or having your electricity shut off. I know from past experience. Katherine needed that income from her haunt probably more than any of us here. She's selling her haunt now so what good will it do to send her all those missing walls? How about sending her some cash along with 7 years of interest on that cash.

You might be in a position that losing a couple thousand to him wouldn't hurt you but to some of us it was devastating. Small haunts don't have the luxury of grabbing extra unused props out of storage to make up for props, walls and animatronics that never arrive. When a vendor swears to a small haunt after multiple delays that their order will be there a couple days before they open and it doesn't arrive do you know what happens? The haunt opens with empty unfinished rooms. Empty rooms with unfinished walls aren't scary. Paying customers get mad when you have empty rooms and you lose some of those paying customers forever....so this goes beyond just losing money to a vendor. It also affects your ticket sales and your haunts reputation.

Kathryn has every right to tell about her experience.

Kathryn I know your an adult and can take up for yourself but I couldn't let this go by without speaking up.

Comment

Keith never ripped me off... he actually did several projects for me and never once ripped me off. I was ripped off by Rodney who was selling his panels for him... totally different situation. Reality is in this industry anyway seems like a lot of people have a horror story or two about almost every vendor and in some cases more than one or two horror stories.

I think that is the nature of the beast almost in this industry since I've been around... I'm not defending in any way shape form or fashion anyone getting take to the cleaners only speaking about my own dealings. Nothing more or less.

I know a lot of people who have worked with Keith and had a great experience and a few who have not... I think Keith has had a tough time and seems like maybe he's getting all that worked out. Like he said call him directly and see what you can work out.

Maybe there is a silver lining to be had... and for the record I'm totally against any and all vendors who take peoples money and lie, cheat and steal from them 110%.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Kathryn

NOT trying to fan the flames here, But YES I have screwed up in the past I am trying to make this right. I have reached out to Nightmare Tony, through the website to contact them to see IF there are any unresolved issues. Let me ASK the FORUM if anyone knows who I can contact on this matter.

Now, In my opinion I have tried to make it right with you. IF you don't want to resolve this situation then fine, I wish you all the best. But I will not go through the stress of ( $1,400.00 ) and give myself another stroke over this, Life is way too short and I already let this industry do that to me once before.

SO I WILL STATE THIS AGAIN FOR ANYONE READING THIS: IF YOU AHVE AN UNRESOLVED ISSUE WITH SCAREPARTS CONTACT ME, IT DOESNT DO ANYONE ANY GOOD ESPECIALLY YOU IF YOU DONT.

-Keith
                  330-310-2401
                  Keith A. Korner

Comment

Dman, you need to mind your own P's & Q's. Stay out of it.

Let them work it out.

Stew

Comment

Excuse me..

Or else what John? What are you going to do Mr. Merk? How about You keep you nose out of My posts and mind your little p's and q's OK.

I don't think your fooling many folks by trying to hide behind this New name, the Miniguns that you had for sale here under the Darkside Stew name ARE on the other Forums with the Exact same info BUT with YOUR name John Merk.

Last I read, Mistress's post read She would be happy to share her experiences with anyone…. NO ONE ASKED… Yet here comes the Crap Fest…

Once again the only thing this will do is to create Drama, its not going to solve anything…

I have been burned by vendors much like most of us but complaining about every chance won't solve it. When this First happened, I was totally behind ALL that Keith had wronged BUT after days turned to weeks then months of hearing the Same stuff over and over I got to the point where I stopped caring….

Dan Augusto

Comment

DMAN. Here you go again. You keep thinking Im John Merk ha Ha Ha.
                        Anyone here speak up who has met me(Charlie) & John from XtremeCreators.
                        Oh yea here is a link Dman Stay out of peoples business.

LINK > Notice what pickle says...your pathetic......http://forum.hauntworld.com/showthre...-this-Photo-Op

Oh yea John hides really? He is the most in your face upfront honest giving guy I know....I will inform him of your bullshit.

Your nothing but trouble.

Stew AKA Charlie Stewart AKA John Merk hahaha
                        Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-28-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I apologize Stew

It is Very strange that the posts made here regarding the mini guns listed by you were on another forum, same info But being sold by John. My mistake, it was mistaken identity, your have my Sincere Apology Stew.

The bottom line is You are sticking Your nose in My business BUT at the same time telling me I should mind my own business. Last I looked we All had the freedom of Speech… I was pointing out that We have all gone through tough times, beating that old dead horse isn't going to solve anything, rather it shows outsiders that we can't even coexist with our own members and we All get grouped together and look like a joke. I agree my comment were harsh But they were to the point and they were facts. The problem with what was once this Great Country of America is we have to worry about hurting someones feelings or not being sensitive enough.

I have Never told someone to mind their own business because they pointed out facts but it hurt my feelings… Life is tough, business is tough period… I have No ill feelings towards anyone who has health issues or fell on hard times..

Dan

Comment

I think Nightmare Tony died... if we are talking about the same guy he died. RIP.

Keith glad to see you're reaching out to people and trying to fix whatever problems you had.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Guys

This is exactly what I was trying to avoid by coming back onto the forums. There is no need to go back and forth at each other like this.

I have ran my company North Coast Scenic ( www.northcoastscenic.com ) for around 6 years, we provide Point of Purchase displays to corporate clients and we have done alright, a lot better than my best year in the haunt business. I started the company to distance myself from this industry, thats why I got a distributor for the panels, let them deal with all the drama. With NCS when theres an issue with shipping or a defect or whatever ( we typically ship out 100 - 800 units and theres always something ) we and the customer take care of it together and the customer takes that into account when they place a Purchase order with us. Our customers typically order extra units for damage in shipping, extra parts because there associated or their customers are going to damage the pcs … etc…

Its the same with Quickdraw Industries, I you don't want to have people acting like this especially when there are firearms involved.

Ive been in this industry for the past 20+ years and the point that Im trying to make is that this is the only industry that acts like this.

Let me handle this with Kathryn. I am here to resolve this issue not to keep it going on and on and on…… Kathryn, again how do you want me to handle your issue that you have with Scareparts ? It can be resolved email me or call me.

Keith
                              330-310-2401
                              renrok@mac.com
                              Keith A. Korner

Comment

We recieved the stone panels and they look great.
                                Thanks Keith....

Stew

Comment

Working...
                                X