Actor Descender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Descender

I have a brand new Scare Factory actor descender for sale - thought I was going to use it this season, going a different route. The descender is an amazing prop, it really does give a great floating/ flying effect. This thing sells new for over 10k - again, brand new unit (assembled once to make sure it functioned properly for 20 min) Asking 7,500 OBO - I'm open to trades as well, however cash is king. This is a stock photo, as mine is taken apart - doesn't come with the "column package" (separate when purchased from scarefactory as well) just the unit itself. FLY1102-Actor-Descendor-405x600.jpg
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

hey thats me!

Wow I didn't know that dave still sold those or even that I was still in the photo that he used in the catalog any more

-Keith

www.scareparts.net
    Keith A. Korner

Comment

Thats you?

Holy cow, never knew that, I got one in a trade a few years ago. We had to do some work on it but it still works.

Dan

Comment

Drop this price down - would really like to sell this thing before the season - $5,500.

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

What are the dimensions of the effect? I'm particularly interested in the maximum height it teaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the delay - it does vary depending on your actor but their head will be around 13' high - the mechanism is around 10 wide and 3 deep - not including the boom arm

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

last drop, if I can't sell it for this I'm keeping it! ha. $4,750

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

Working...
              X