Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire Haunt for sale

Done. Lafitte's Landing/Dark Shadows items for sale:

Will post more this weekend, but I want it all gone. Hearse (caddy), remaining walls, lights, props, vortex, costumes, animations, controllers, decor....everything.

email me at desautell@gmail.com. for specific questions, etc. I'm open to whatever.
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Description of the hearse?
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
      Description of the hearse?
      It's a 1973 Cadillac model 6ZN. It's a very deep blue in fair shape. The landau roof needs some tlc, the tires are shot. It was inspected/driveable as of 2007, but then she was parked. I was TOLD covered parking (not)...I'd send money for "tune-ups, etc"...don't think any of that happened based on the tires. I'd paid to have them replaced in 2011 and when we pulled her in 2013, they were all flat. Interior is in pretty good shape-original upholstery, no major rips, tears, etc.

I'm trying to find a pic of her (she's an hour away)..but overall she's still solid. No major body issues, etc.

I'm open to an offer.
      Kathryn DeSautell

Comment

Post a video or pictures. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

How much for the vortex? Do you have any photos? We are in Royse City, TX until tomorrow morning and given the right circumstances may be able to pick it up tomorrow on our way out of town. You can send me an email at FearsomeEntertainment@yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by afears View Post
            How much for the vortex? Do you have any photos? We are in Royse City, TX until tomorrow morning and given the right circumstances may be able to pick it up tomorrow on our way out of town. You can send me an email at FearsomeEntertainment@yahoo.com.

Tried to email you but says the email is invalid.....
            Kathryn DeSautell

Comment

I would like details on what you have and pricing if possible email is in signature.
              Tim Moore
              info at ominoushaunt.com
              www.ominoushaunt.com
              www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
              www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

Katherine I am sorry to hear your not doing any more haunting. I wish you the very best !! I was in the same funk last yr but later found I couldn't resist and made a return .
                I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
                X