Info Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Line

What does everyone use as an info line? With the internet and social media being the foremost in information exchange is an info line even needed anymore? Looking at a solution that is more than just a voicemail on a cell phone. Maybe that process is still sufficient, seems archaic to me in this day and age as well as an info line at all.
    Tim Moore
    info at ominoushaunt.com
    www.ominoushaunt.com
    www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
    www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

I use google voice. We still had a lot of people calling it and listening to the information. Best part, it's free.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

We're hooking up with a local call center/answering service. I'll provide them with a faq. We get around 150 calls a weekend, all the questions they have are answered on the site...which is where they get the phone number to begin with, lol
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Net Talk

Originally posted by tmoore View Post
        What does everyone use as an info line? With the internet and social media being the foremost in information exchange is an info line even needed anymore? Looking at a solution that is more than just a voicemail on a cell phone. Maybe that process is still sufficient, seems archaic to me in this day and age as well as an info line at all.
        You might want to give this a look. We've been using it for the last couple of years and it worked pretty well. You can set it up to email the voice message to you phone. People still call ours about 10-15 times a day during the season.
        sigpic
        Karl
        Fear Hollow Haunted House
        www.fearhollow.com
        fearhollowhauntedhouse@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X