Help Finding Horn Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding Horn Prop

This past season at a haunt I worked at, an actor had purchased a handheld prop at one of last year's conventions that we are interested in having in our haunt. It was essentially a horn connected to a handheld wireless battery drill. The prop gave out a decently loud horn sound when the button on the drill was pressed. Can anyone tell me who makes these?? What are they called?? Where can they be found?? thanks

http://www.frightprops.com/air-power...se-makers.html

Comment

Thanks. However I have looked at those and they may be a similar design but not exactly what I am looking for. The prop I have seen and am looking for looks exactly like a cordless drill, but instead of having the place to insert the drill bit, it has a horn attached to the end of it. So looks just like a drill with a horn on the end of it. If I cant find the item I am looking for, I may consider the props from FrightProps but I really like the item I have saw at our haunt last year.

Comment

Who is the guy that does all the how to videos, he is the one, Allen Hopps maybe, stiltbeast studio
        it is an orange drill with an AH-OH-GA horn attached to it, it was very cool
        Last edited by scary bill; 06-30-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

If I am understanding your description correctly, these were sold by http://www.thehouseofboo.com/index.html
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
            If I am understanding your description correctly, these were sold by http://www.thehouseofboo.com/index.html
            Gadget's correct. These were produced by The House of Boo for the 2013 haunt season but unfortunately The House of Boo is no longer producing their products.

Allen Hopps, one of the previous partners from THOB, is an active member here on the forums and might be able to chime in and help you out.

If not, his e-mail is stiltbeast@gmail.com - He's a pretty busy guy but is always of great help when he has the time!
            Last edited by Front Yard Fright; 07-01-2014, 12:09 AM.
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I have sent you a PM regarding these horns.

Comment

Horn Prop

I sent the individuals who sent me messages a pm about ordering one of these!! Please pm me back so we can get this ordered!! Also if anyone else makes these send me a pm. First one to get me a message or message me back I will order from!! Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Death Ridge View Post
                  I sent the individuals who sent me messages a pm about ordering one of these!! Please pm me back so we can get this ordered!! Also if anyone else makes these send me a pm. First one to get me a message or message me back I will order from!! Thanks everyone
                  I have sent you a message.

Comment

Working...
                  X