Minnions Web order not received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnions Web order not received

Has anyone had problem getting their order from Minnions Web? Ordered a web gun at TW and was told it would be 5 weeks for delivery, but has been a no show. Have made calls and emails with no response. If anyone has a better way of getting a hold of Cory can you please send it to me. Thanks
    Phatman

Same experience here with MW- I did eventually get it, but wasn't until September I believe.

While we waited, one of our minions managed to build one that works just as well ( which I didn't think would happen) from a few parts from the hardware store and a heavy duty glue gun he happened to own.

Had I known it was going to work so well I would have built one to start with and just bought the fire-retardant glue sticks.

Good Luck.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I spoke with Cory last weekend at Ironstock and told him I was noticing some of his customers expressing an issue with his company.
      I am not making any excuses for his lack of response but what he told me is that he is having a family issue that is causing him phone issues, and giving him less time to work. His phone isn't as accessible as it should be. Plus his email server has been having serious issues so he is receiving about 1 out of 4 emails sent to him. so he will be changing servers.
      He asked me to tell anyone who asked that ALL Transworld orders should be shipping shortly. And if you don't receive you order very soon to keep trying to call and email. He is not avoiding contact. It is just taking him longer to respond than normal.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

The first sign a company is not worth ordering from is when you can't reach them for communication... I wouldn't order from anyone who can't return a call, return an email, something. We live in a world where communication is easy IPAD, PHONES, COMPUTERS, SKYPE, you name it... I think its a tell tale sign personally. There is NO excuse for lack of communication NONE!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I have been waiting for an order for more than a month and I have emailed them twice asking when they will get to it with no response. I am starting to get worried. Can someone let them know customers are not happy.

Comment

Does anyone have Cory's cell number? Still no word from him.
            Phatman

Comment

Working...
            X