Creature Corps Foam Latex Creature Suit for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Corps Foam Latex Creature Suit for Sale

I have for sale a foam latex creature chest fabricated onto a spandex body suit, made by Creature Corps. This is the Werewolf Chest Body Suit that Creature Corps sells, but I purchased it without hair and did the paintwork myself. The suit has only been tried on a couple times, but it was never worn for an extended period of time and never sweated in (I've only had it for a month).

The chest has been given a detailed brownish flesh paint job. It can be matched with a mask to complete a character (just needs an outfit), or it could also be re-painted to match a specific mask/character. Just as a note, the spandex suit has a bit of paint spatter here and there (mainly on the legs), but this shouldn't matter as the spandex parts are meant to be covered by costume.

Being foam latex, the chest is soft, flexible, super light-weight, and very comfortable; the spandex suit makes the chest easy to wear and helps it fit securely (suit zips up in the back).

I am asking $200 with free shipping (U.S. only) and am happy to hear offers!

If you are interested, please email me at twistedterrorproductions@yahoo.com

Creature suit 1.jpgCreature suit 2.jpgCreature suit 4.jpgCreature Suit 5.jpg

Suit is sold!

Comment

Working...
    X