A Whole New "Threat!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Whole New "Threat!"

Have you read what may happen to electrical rates if a certain Bill gets passed? Electricity rates could jump by 70 to 80 %!!
    We have to clean-up our coal plants (But who will make China clean up theirs? They won't even clean them up for their own citizens)
    One of the burgeoning business right now in larger cities in China is hiring a person to instal air purifier systems in your house so your children can get some non-toxic air to breathe!
    I know for a fact that I have plenty of non-electrical devices and such in my haunt, along with the huge number of actual hours I can talk about this house and it's History, that I would have no trouble entertaining /scaring my patrons, since this is how I am already operating here a huge percentage of the time and this is just "normal" here for me.
    We may all be in great need of "Storytellers", entertainers who can captivate people, gain their intrest and make for one-of-a-kind evenings so that they will not be forgotten about anytime soon.(Which makes for return business!)
    I now have four Solar-powered light units illuminating the exterior of my house at night. I am presently very pleased with how they work and the light they throw.
    I bought the first one for $37. went back to buy more and they were on-sale for $27. Menards had them,maybe they don't though anymore?
    They have three heavy, die-cast aluminun spot lights, mostly pre-wired with one solar collector which only is about maybe 9 by 7 inches in size. I modified their mounting on most of them putting them into steel conduit to keep the squirrels and Raccoons from messing too much with them.
    A Local "Mr. Science" told me that everytime the Sun hits the collector, that it is decomposing the unit's ability to make more electricity?
    So far.. Real Good!
    hauntedravensgrin.com
Working...
X