Clear All

Items still for sale

Still have plenty for sale..

Comment

Updated drop box of whats left

Updated drop box of whats left

Comment

casket

How much for the casket if it is still available?

Comment

Originally posted by koch View Post
          How much for the casket if it is still available?
          it is and I'm asking 100.00 for it

Comment

Deleted Sold stuff

Comment

DO NOT ORDER FROM GEOFF

SENT ME SOME OF THE WORST JUNK IMAGINABLE

HIS EMAIL REPLY TO MY PROFESSIONALLY EXPRESSED CONCERN WAS:

"What ever.. "

Yup! Totally unprofessional, uncaring, and plain old rude person to do business with. Avoid if at all possible, not going to turn this into a war, will not post again, and will not respond, Geoff, if you want to make things right, you can email me and if problem is solved I will retract all statements.

For now....BUYER BEWARE.

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                DO NOT ORDER FROM GEOFF

SENT ME SOME OF THE WORST JUNK IMAGINABLE

HIS EMAIL REPLY TO MY PROFESSIONALLY EXPRESSED CONCERN WAS:

"What ever.. "

Yup! Totally unprofessional, uncaring, and plain old rude person to do business with. Avoid if at all possible, not going to turn this into a war, will not post again, and will not respond, Geoff, if you want to make things right, you can email me and if problem is solved I will retract all statements.

For now....BUYER BEWARE.

HERE IS HIS FIST EMAIL. DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING BROKEN JUST APART

Geoff,

Got the box today and just opened it. In the pictures the skeletons were in tact. They arrived totally mangled and destroyed. Almost every arm and keg was unattached. The tops to the skulls popped off. I mean, it's a huge disappointment and rather upsetting. They're junk now. What do we do?

Bobby Arel
                (203)988-2440

DecimatedDesigns.com

TheOnlyScreamInTown.com

His actual me says they are part and junk, the picture shows them together.

I really Said "whatever" they are made to come apart and you can bolt them back together. The in his next email says they are broken, So I also said send me pictures and you said you couldn't right now cause you was busy and would today.) But since you want to play this game your our of luck , cause I was waiting to see pictures before I try to work out some kind of deal like I'm going to believe his word.

I can give anybody about 20 other people names on here to contact that are very satisfied

Sep 5 at 12:27 AM

Geoff,

It's the full swing in the season and not the biggest concern, I was emailing in you hopes for advice and or assistance, but the response of "What ever.. they have screws and nuts to reattach them..they are made to be taken apart" is just rude, and completely uncalled for. I will send you pictures later today (Friday, I'm up late, so for me it's tomorrow, but by the time you read this, you will have pics within a few hours, I'll be at the haunt around noon here in CT).

I understand they have screwed, the issue isn't with the screws themselves but the part they screw into, they're gone/busted/I don't know, they won't reattach, they're just completely broken, I'm not unfamiliar with skeletons, especially these kinds, but they're just not right. The pics will demonstrate, we can talk more then. All I ask for is some maturity and professionalism in handling this.

Thank you.
                Last edited by Trail of Terror; 09-06-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X