Favorite Handheld Prop for scares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Handheld Prop for scares

What are you best props actors can carry with them to scare guests? Some kind of horn, buzzer, air device? I have a few places they could use them and I want to be creative.

Anything from A Shot in the Dark

We have had great luck and results with everything we've bought and used from Shot in the Dark. The only extra thing we did was order extra 12 volt batteries online and keep a supply charged.

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Tombstone Productions

Comment

Where can I find Shot in the Dark

Comment

http://shotinthedarkscaretools.com
        Tim Moore
        info at ominoushaunt.com
        www.ominoushaunt.com
        www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
        www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

I will caution you that working with them is Hit or Miss. I have heard plenty of horror stories on these forums about people getting their products from them (my haunt included).

Comment

I agree that shot in the dark makes great products....when they make them lol. Frightprops carries STOCK of items and tests each one before they ship it out so you know you're getting what you're supposed to get, check out frightprops.com and they can make sure you're getting what you paid for.

Comment

Hand props

I have some shot in the dark stuff. It is cool. However one of my best and most cost effective scare is from spookyprops.com. They make a "cattle prod" that gets them everytime. I own 2 of them and the support from the staff is 100% awesome. I broke it one year, and they fixed it for free.

Buck
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
              X