Alcohol base air brush make-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol base air brush make-up

Living in East Texas we have to deal with a possible warm start to our halloween season. I need advice on the best and most economical alcohol base air brush make-up. We use the less expensive water base toward the end of the season because the actors aren't sweating as much do to the colder temperatures. Any help is great appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Hey Sue! Ask Allen what they use over at Dark Hour, I don't remember what they used but I wore the stuff in September in a parade and the stuff didn't come off at all!

Hope all is well!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

He uses Endura paint by European Body Art.

Comment

Hello Sue. If I remember correctly, at one time Allen would use a base coat of Milk of Magnesia to help prevent sweating off the makeup. I'm pretty sure he was not using an alcohol based makeup at that time so the Endura may be enough all by itself. I have not had sweat issues with it but I'm not in Texas either. Best wishes for a great season!

Comment

European Body Art Makeup

Best stuff and the only stuff we use here in AZ! It's still 100+ degrees here in Sept when we open and this stuff lasts all night. It's not cheap, but well worth the investment!

Paul Boyd
          Chambers of Fear

Comment

I need advice on the best and most economical alcohol base air brush make-up.
            Try AGPC
            Made specifically for climates like Texas
            1oz. $10.00, 2oz. $17.00, 4oz.$32.00, 16oz $65.00, 32oz $80.00, Gal. $310.00
            Much more economical than other higher priced brands with the same durability.
            Used extensively at theme parks throughout the south and haunts around the world

If Sweat is an issue then I recommend Sweat Stop topical antiperspirant/astringent.
            It Actually turns off the sweat glands.
            http://www.michaeldavy.com

Comment

Working...
            X