Actor Resources and Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Resources and Forum?

Does anyone know of an active haunt actor community that has an active forum?

The one on here is fairly low activity, although I do follow the posts and occasionally participate. I'm looking for a community that has daily posters.

Thanks,
    Toothpaste

I don't think there is really anything but some fan sites... I'm not sure the actor community is as big as you think it is. I think most actors who work in haunts do it not even a whole season and their done. There are some lifers but they are far and few between. They come out of the woodwork at shows like MHC and Transworld but you are talking about a very low percentage of actors that stick with it year after year.

So even the lifers if you could get them together I doubt it would be 100 people maybe 200 people. Most people post to themselves now on facebook ... no one reads your posts, no one really responds, its a fantasy world where people actually think when they say something people listen. Yes there are a few people who people might actually listen to but for the mass majority people say something and hardly anyone reads it.

With so many social media aspects out there its really hard to follow anything.

The best thing is to get everyone in one place and keep up to date... but with a new social media thing popping up daily its like smooth peanut butter sandwich. in other words no meat and no potatoes.

Everyone with facebook wants you to read what they are saying but those people are also saying... its a phase that will pass. Facebook won't even be there in 5 years just like myspace. Something new will spring up!

But if you look around you'll find small groups here and there but to actually get people full attention is very hard on facebook.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X