Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HauntScheduler actor management software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntScheduler actor management software.

Well opening day is just around the corner are you guys ready? We have something that will make your schedulers job a whole lot easier.

If you haven't heard of us we are HauntScheduler a web based actor management software. We have just added a ton features that people have been asking for. With our software you get a customizable web page that you can add to your current website, post on Facebook or any other social media site. On this website you gather basic information about your actor name, birthdate, cell phone number, email, emergency contact information and their photo they can take directly from their smart device. The actors pick the days they want to work. You can also add as many custom fields as you need. If the actor need to come back and add more dates or edit their information then can. If they are under the age of 18 they will be emailed a parental wavier that you upload and every actor will be emailed waiver that you upload.

In the management backend you can quickly access all of your actor information. You add the dates you are open and the rooms and positions in your attraction. You can schedule your actors into your rooms based on their availability. You can also email or text your actors directly in the interface and all responses come back into the system. This feature is handy if you are a outdoor attraction because you can send out a mass text in the event of cancelation with a few clicks. We also have reports of your schedule you can print.

One feature we just added was check-in/out with this feature you can either manually check in your people as they arrive or you could have a WiFi enabled tablet with a secured page that they enter their 8 digit birthdate and check-in. Upon checking in they see the position they are assigned. You as a administrator can see your list of actors that have checked in or haven't checked in and message that group asking where they are.

You can export all your actor information including custom field, and the hours they worked by custom date ranges in xls format.

We are adding new features all the time based on suggestions from haunt owners like you free of charge

Our software is a yearly subscription starting at a low price of $100 per year, this level has unlimited emails and no text messaging. For $150 you get all the same features and 1000 text messages (texts are charged both ways so if you send out a mass text to 20 people and all 20 people respond that would be 40 text messages.) You can always add text messages as needed anytime.

If you want to look at the software feel free to go to our demo and sign up as a actor and we will send you the login information.

We have had quite a few people subscribe to our software and they are loving what they see. Here are some haunts that already have our software Tony Wohlgemuth's Spooky Woods, Steve Kopelman’s Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare, Dana Martin's Talladega Frights, Angela Bates’s Bates Motel, and Michael Majewski’s Pennhurst Asylum.

We look forward to serving you and making your job just a little bit easier.

Thank you,

Matthew Ruder

Is there a way to view the layout of a haunt with the scheduled actors within it? I think it'd be good for owners/managers to see how the haunt is running with the actors inside without having to actually walk through the haunt itself.

Is that possible?

-Tyler
    http://www.hauntdesignkit.com
    >Download free Google SketchUp collections made just for haunt owners and designers.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HauntDesignKit

Comment

This system is exactly what we were looking for! I am loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by Valley_of_Screams View Post
        Is there a way to view the layout of a haunt with the scheduled actors within it? I think it'd be good for owners/managers to see how the haunt is running with the actors inside without having to actually walk through the haunt itself.

Is that possible?

-Tyler
        That is something we are possibly looking into for the next year. There were to many other requests for this year that we felt needed to be added first.

Comment

We have just gave the ability for anyone to sign up for a free 15 day free trial. Why not sign up and see how easy and useful HauntScheduler is?

http://www.hauntscheduler.com/Home/TrialVersion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to take a look at it once I come up for air!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

So I am probably going to try it this year, but I have to tell you after taking the trial version, my OCD is blowing up over some minor details in you system.

There are a few data entry quirks- nothing major, but also nothing that really should be present in your product.

Probably my biggest complement and complaint is your customization features. Really nice to be able to add things, but not everything in the actor sign up page is customizable- it needs to be.

In the actor summary- the custom data is looks piled up and hard to dig through. I want to be able to re-order the questions (like from the top to the bottom or some place else) instead of deleting and re entering everything.

And for some reason it was telling me my website was invalid in the dashboard entry box.

Keep going!
              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Please contact me to discuss your concerns. This is the input I am wanting to hear.

Comment

Working...
                X