Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing HauntApps Backstage! Connecting Attraction Owners & Employees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing HauntApps Backstage! Connecting Attraction Owners & Employees!

HauntApps.com has been connecting haunted house attractions with their attendees for over 4 years! We are very excited to announce the launch of our new service, “HauntApps Backstage”!

This service is designed to easily access your already purchased HauntApps.com services, provide access to new marketing potentials with your attraction, and connect your attraction and your employees for year round communication and team building!

Built on the easy to use HauntApps.com interface, now actors, employees and owners can quickly access all the features used by the attraction from a easy to use mobile app.

To view all the features used by HauntApps Backstage and to learn more, be sure to visit http://www.hauntapps.com/backstage/

HauntApps Backstage Features

Socialized Guest Photos
    Take a photo of your guest or a group using the app. Once they provide their email address, they receive a link to their photo with your attraction’s branding and logos in the image! They can then share the photo to any of their social networks providing your attraction with tons of exposure!

Victim Submission Review *
    Using the Victim Submission System just got as easy as swiping photos with your finger! Easily swipe thru the latest submissions directly from your mobile device using your devices WiFi or 3G/LTE connection! Now you can check submission while standing outside your attraction in the queue line!

Employee News Updates
    Be able to easily communicate news and updates just for your actors and employee’s! Now you can let your staff know about upcoming actor workshops, training days and more! All thru the HauntApps Client Dashboard!

Haunt Survey System
    Find out what your guest think! Use our survey system to build your own questionnaire that an employee can ask your guest before they leave. Know what’s working and what’s not to help maximize your attractions profits!

Customizable Branding
    Your attractions branding and logos can easily be used in the app to customize the look and feel of the app completely to match your attractions branding.

Private Staff Forums **
    Provide your employees and actors a private forum*** for year round communicate with each other.
    Note: This feature is optional

Instantly Available
    It’s already in the App Store! Simply have your employee download “HauntApps Backstage” from the app store and provide them with your custom attraction ID and login info. That’s It!

Continued Updates
    We are always continuing to improve and enhance our service with new features! When they are available, you will be able to turn them on in your app instantly! No more wait times!
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

I've gotten some emails asking a few questions about the new HauntApps Backstage Service. I've posted the answers to them below for everyone interested in the system. If you have any more questions, please feel free to visit HauntApps.com and click on the "Live Chat" window in the lower right of the screen and I'll get back to you.

Q: Can I use my private employee Facebook Group for the forums area?
    A: Yes, just provide the link and it will be accessible from inside the app by your employees. This can replace the forum software if you don't want to use a full forum system and provide a free alternative.

Q: How does the "Guest Photo System" work?
    A: You have an employee using the HauntApps.com Backstage App on a iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any iOS device. Using the device, he/she takes the photo of a guest or group of guest. They input the users email / name and the guest will be sent an email to their inbox with a link to a page where they can retrieve their photo. The photo is watermarked with your own logos and graphics branding it to your attraction. From there they can share the photo on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or several other social networks.

Q: Can I make my own watermark for the photos?
    A: Yes! We provide a simple watermark with your haunts logo. But if you want to have a custom watermark with a border, logo, and other info in it, just provide us with the watermark. We can provide you with the specs. Also, you can contact Chad Savage from Sinister Visions and he can create you a watermark template.

Q: How does the survey system work?
    A: You login to your HauntApps.com Dashboard and create your survey using our survey builder. Then just have your employee stand out in the parking lot and have them ask your attractions guest to take a quick survey as they are leaving the attraction. They capture the data and submit it LIVE allowing you to sit back and watch the results come in! Now you can know what works and what's not based on your guest feedback.

Q: Can I use Google Forms, Poll Monkey, or (insert XYZ poll software) for my Surveys?
    A: As long as they support a mobile interface for taking surveys, YES! Just provide us with a URL!

Q: How do my employee's get the app?
    A: Simple, have them download it from the Apple App Store from here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ha-b...898952355?mt=8. Provide them with your attractions custom Backstage username/pass and ID code located on your HauntApps Dashboard and their in.

If you have any more questions or would like to see additional features, please feel free to let me know! We are continuing to expand the system to make it a perfect attraction owners to connect their employees and provide new exciting marketing potentials for your attraction!
    Last edited by MovieRelics; 07-29-2014, 10:09 AM.
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Working...
    X