Need to contact David.A.Fachman from Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to contact David.A.Fachman from Scarefactory

Hi man, I am the Entertainment Technical Manager of Ocean Park Hong Kong. Could u help me to contact contact with David A. Fachman from scarefactory and his contact number is +1 (614) 252-8000.

We had made orders to them and had been paid around 60% of the money and those animatronics should ship to HK by this week and arrive HK on or before 22nd Aug. However we had tried to call and email him but in vain. We are very concern about the product can come to HK for our Halloween Fest.

Can u help me on this?

Sorry - welcome to the club

I was in your shoes last year. You are just the latest of a growing list of people who never get their stuff. You have about as much chance to ask Santa Claus to bring you the stuff in time. Emails and phone calls not returned is nothing new. It is a shame because I have had a few of their $7000 and even a $12,000 prop in the past. I will NEVER write an order with them again after never getting my prop last year.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

This seems to be an ongoing issue with Scarefactory for whatever reason they are tough to get on the phone and or by email. Sometimes you get a response by making a more public approach to reaching them... I hope you get in touch with them and all your issues get resolved.

Scarefactory should set up a SKYPE account especially for out of country clients. I love SKype!

Let us know if you get everything worked out. Good luck!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

We have both facetime and skype at Gore Galore.
        I have used skype a few times but yet to use facetime.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Jacky Chan from Hong Kong Really!

Comment

Originally posted by Marr Branch View Post
            Jacky Chan from Hong Kong Really!
            that is funny, not the situation

Comment

Sorry to hear of your situation, I love scarefactory products but not the cheap way they're built or their complete lack of care for their customers. Go ahead and file a claim against them with your credit card company and don't give them your business ever again.

Comment

Have someone else call....Leave a message that you are looking to purchase 30 or 40,000 in props and I gaurantee he calls you back. Thats how we did it....

stew

Comment

Working...
                X