Really Nice! How much is it Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hi its available at www.realfleshmasks.com. we are advertiser in the hauntworld magazine and also have banners on this website. Thank you for your interest. Here is a couple more HD Pictures

Last edited by ianfxmen; 08-11-2014, 09:28 AM.
      www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Went more veins crazy !!!!

www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

Its awesome what is the exact price and are they available right now? Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry I don't know why people don't include pricing when they post stuff but the price for this mask is listed for $599.

DA

Comment

darkangel is right mask is 599.00 plus shipping with a 3-4 weeks wait. all payment done thru paypal for protection to both buyer and seller. You are all welcome to visit www.realfleshmasks.com for infos,pictures , pricing and options. thank you for looking.
              www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

I ordered the super veined out one too. Very specific. I got the basic job with almost no blood. None of the wounds were treated. I was very disappointed but contact was easy. So I paid the $60 and mailed it back and got the second version. More veins , only mouth and brain had blood. Cheeks, ear, and other wounds untreated.

First version...little to no veins or blood. Normal flesh mask

Second version, more veins and blood to mouth and brain... no other wound treatment (Nose, ear, cheek and chest.). Its not yellow like in the pic...thats just the light.

Last edited by tonguesandwich; 12-20-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Looks like they need to work on quality control. Or they were just being lazy, either answer is not good. Plus they should pay for your shipping back it was their fault!

Comment

I think he did offer to pay for shipping. But when the second one came back and it still was half ass.. I had to just walk away. Glad I always put a test order in to a vendor before I make a large purchase.

Comment

Yeah this really makes me leery. I had thoughts of making a pretty large purchase with this vendor but when they perform like this it makes me look at all the other vendors since many make masks now. Really bad that after they had a second chance the quality you received was what you considered half ass. I would like to hear what they have to say about that since they are the ones that made this original post.

Like what do they plan on doing in the future to prevent this type of poor quality from shipping, might be a good place to start. Maybe taking a picture and emailing it to the buyer before shipment to make sure it meets the buyers standards and matches what they have on their own website.

I am just really disappointed in this vendor if this is what their quality is. Where are you vendor what are your responses please, I think the haunt community has been burned enough I would like to see more stand up and answer the tough questions and make things right, better yet have quality standards in place to ensure these masks looking like this don't slip through.

I think whoever painted that should be fired they don't seem to care.

Comment

The mask quality is good... but I really dont like the flesh look on that mask. When he posted the original badass paint job I requested that exact one. Everything with this vendor was good but the paint job was way wrong. Sent it back and it was returned timely but then again it still was not complete or near the original. So .. its a no go for me right now but I wouldnt suggest to avoid him but I would proceed with notice on the paint scheme, that it may vary greatly.

Comment

Nice work my friend. GZ

Comment

Realflesh usually puts out awesome stuff. You're best bet is to buy second hand off of one of the many silicone mask fan pages on Facebook. At least that way you know what you're getting and aren't surprised. The fact that they are used also means most times you're getting it cheaper too.

Comment

The posted experience doesn't surprise me. It's ironic I just posted on a thread in the for sale section that had zero pics and after many posts of asking for photos, still none and even Larry had to get on here and express "Post Pics!"

Again, it doesn't surprise me, if rep's are too lazy to post an exact price when specifically asked for, (by Larry no less) and even gives a response of "go here to blahblah site" .... it's safe to assume you'll get lazy quality / customer service. If I screwed up a customer's order, I'll be damned if I'm going to make the CUSTOMER pay for return shipping etc. I think I'll make sure the item (if custom ordered) gets the special attention it deserves, not another half assed job.

I think I'll stay away from this company. Not to say I won't purchase any of their products, but it'll definitely be 2nd hand, as mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                              X