Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Website You Have Reached is Currently Out Of Service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Website You Have Reached is Currently Out Of Service...

The following tale is kind of involved, so I'll try my best to keep the story short:

At the end of the 2006 season at The Baxter Avenue Morgue, our creative directors (a husband and wife team) filed for divorce. The tensions resulting from the proceedings resulted in the husband being released from his position by our executive director. Since he was the programmer who'd created our website, he basically "took it with him" and didn't turn over any of the passwords and other data for the site. Any attempts to access "13bats.com" will take you to his personal site detailing his current motorcycle trip across Europe.

His wife was offered the position of creative director and she briefly accepted the job but quit roughly one month later, then posted on the local equivalent of MySpace that the Morgue was "R.I.P" for the upcoming season...

So, to set the record straight, that while we currently don't have a functioning website (a situation that will hopefully be remedied SOON), rest assured ladies and gentleman that the family business WILL be open for the 2007 season, ready and waiting to scare the residents of the Ohio Valley into a state of incontinence...
    Last edited by Warren Vanderdark; 06-29-2007, 08:51 AM.
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

People are "special" aren't they?
    I have always heard that even a bird won't shit in it's own nest.
    Leaving ? Leaving nastiness behind you as you go?
    What goes around , comes around, or so it usually seems.
    I never wanted to be my own worst enemy.
    Because I can be a real diabolical S.O.B., that's why!
    (Insert crazed, manical laugh ~here)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow... hope everything turns out ok! I love the haunt, fortunate enough to go every year; It's a great haunt! Can't wait to see it this year! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow, this is huge news. One of the nation's best haunts now has new creative control. This could be a turn for the worst for Baxter or could add something fresh and new to the haunt classic. As always I will be reviewing Baxter Avenue Morgue along with all the other Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana haunts. I hope to add Michigan to the list this year.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I was wondering what was going on there buddy. I tried to go to your site afew times and kept getting the cycly thing! Keep us posted, OK?
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
          X