Outdoor Haunt Roofing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Haunt Roofing

We are recently faced with having to move our indoor haunt to an outdoor location. Anyone have any suggestions for cheap temporary roofing? I've checked into a tent rental but the price is outrageous for the time span we need it. Any help would be appreciated!
    http://www.hauntedozarks.com

check with a billboard sign company. We have a contact at one of the larger companies and get the canvas after they take them down

Comment

That's a cool idea with the billboards, but honestly, it will get expensive if you don't have that kind of hook up. I have three outdoor haunts, I use a combination of landscaping fabric and camo netting together, we still have to be able to let water through to make our marshal happy, which I don't have a problem with, just make sure you give your panels a THICK coating in latex paint to prevent water damage, and waterproof your electrical connections. Asset protection in outdoor attractions goes further than just roofing them off. Our roofs are more to prevent light pollution than actually creating a "ceiling".

Comment

Working...
      X