Positive PR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive PR...

If you didn't already get your new Hauntworld magazine we talked a lot about EXTREME haunts, naked haunted houses, abduction haunts, and all this other stuff that in my opinion just give us all a bad name...

So you think the only way to get PR is to do something CRAZY... I beg to differ. Read about what this farm did which is now getting them NATIONAL PR front page of Yahoo even. They build a giant corn maze dedicated to Derek Jeter who is retiring from baseball this year. This corn maze will be busting at the seems with customers count on it with no naked customers, without any abductions just good old fashion FUN HALLOWEEN events. Read the story... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...075311814.html

corn maze new jersey.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Thats great!

At least there doing a positive thing to promote there haunt! Good for them!

damon
    www.frightmaster.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

There, they're, their... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

lol!

Maybe i should of said they are! You should know most haunters share a spelling problem! I can at least say im not as bad as alot of them!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Stop it! My eyes are bleeding! ("should have" "i'm" "a lot")

Comment

Please Forgive Damon

He has always thought "Spell Checker" was actually "Chick Checker".. still waiting for one to return his misspelled messages.
            He may be seeking a girl who can't spell "No."
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim is correct! Sorta.

Im used to texting. I dont like texting! So I abbreviate. I dont punctuate or even proof read sometimes. So when I post its as if im texting. I know thats bad! But i'am sure that im not the only one guilty of that! Good job infoam! Keep us inline on here! While I get back to haunting!
              Damon
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

After reading about the disabled vet haunt this type of attraction that puts a smile on your face! This attraction is not far from us I will take a peek.

Comment

We don't operate a corn maze but want to learn how. Does anyone have suggestions or can you tell me how we create patterns out of corn? GZ

Comment

Working...
                  X