Immortal masks Banshee BRAND NEW mask for sale BIG DISCOUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortal masks Banshee BRAND NEW mask for sale BIG DISCOUNT

(SOLD) I have an Immortal Masks Banshee that is quite literally BRAND NEW that I just bought, but the actor is claustrophobic and can't breathe through his mouth (there are no nose holes). I spent a great deal on the remainder of the costume so I am simply buying a new mask. The mask was worn ONCE for this photo you see right here. That is it! It's a $550 mask that you will be getting for $375 (FREE SHIPPING INSIDE THE USA). That's a huge savings you can't beat that. you are easily saving $200 as shipping would have been added to your order had you ordered it direct. And it's new. I would use the term "used" very lightly here. It has been washed from that one use and is ready to ship.

Please do not place comments here saying "hey im interested, pm me" or any of that. Here is my paypal address. The first person to paypal me $375 (free shipping inside the continental USA) gets it. Don't worry, if I get multiple payments the late payments will be immediately refunded and I will put a "SOLD" status on this item. Here is a photo of the item as well as a link to Immortal's website so you can see the price. Feel free to ask George. This mask was just shipped to me in June and it sat in the box until the photo shoot, the actor couldn't wear it, it was washed, and put right back in. You have a brand new mask here!

my paypal address is.......... The mask will be shipped out PROMPTLY after payment. My name is Rich Gonci and I own Brighton Asylum haunted attraction here in New Jersey. Rest assured, with me, you get exactly what I say and I don't beat around the bush.

http://immortalmasks.com/shop/Immortal-Silicone-Masks

Rich

Brighton Asylum.jpg
    Last edited by Brighton Asylum; 08-20-2014, 11:06 PM.
Working...
X