It Is That Time Of The Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Is That Time Of The Year.

We are all getting ready for the season, working long and hard, putting forth much concentrated effort and we might start to wonder about that other guy just down the road, that guy who also has a haunted business?
    How much busine$$ of ours will he take? Too much?
    Guess again. It usually doesn't have to work this way and guess what? Who else in your area could you possibly have more in common with than that other guy who is haunting?
    Ever thought about it this way? Yes, there are personal preferences and different styles but when it all boils down to entertaining people, making them laugh, scream and impressing them with the good, memorable time that you have provided for them from all your inventive hard work, it is all the same, isn't it?
    Enjoy.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sometimes having anotehr one down the road can work for you as well. People travel the world to visting Orlando because it is stuffed with attractions and they can fill out an entire week with something different every day.

While haunts don't exactly work this way they do create a buzz and this creates excitement about visiting haunts. I some one goes to a haunt (say your competition) and has a good time then they are more likely to go to yours another night.

The hardcores will check them all out in some mad feeding frenzy.

Watching a really good movie doesn't make you not want to see another movie it makes you want to see more!!

This is one of the reasons I take to other haunters here - to build out the industry and make haunts and Halloween more popular.

Comment

Ya the season is definately upon us! Cant believe it. This is crunch time, The long haul.
      my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Yup i was outside and felt the cool temperature and it's like i immediately turned into the Halloween season mode. Hence the reason for my increased number of posts today.

Comment

Working...
        X